~(14)~

~y/n's(POV)~

she will be in danger if I talk to her.

_"y/n...?"

_"I...I'm fine...d...don't worry about me, you need to go now, t...thank y..yo-"

Wait how does she now my name , I'd never saw that girl before, how does she know me,I looked at her ,she was still staring at me

_" e...excuse me....do I know you?"

_" No I don't think so , but I know you"

_" H...how do you.."

_"i will explain to you later now let's go  somewhere else, I don't want to let you alone here,let me help you"

_" I really appreciate your kindness b...but don't worry I will be okay"

I would like to let her help me,cuz I don't even know what I will do know I'm too scared to stay in my house alone but I can't put her in danger,that would be dreadful if somethings happened to her because of me, I don't want too.

_"no you are in a bad situation right now and I might do something about it ,I can't let you like this, I know what you're afraid of, don't worry about me...okay "

She said with a smile in her mouth.
I don't know what to do now, I'm lost

_" I know that you're thinking about right now, so trust please trust me,I will be okay"

_" I...I don't know w...what to do"

She then grabbed my hand and looked at me

_" everything will be fine trust me"

_"o....okay"

_" we shouldn't stay here , let's go somewhere safe, well let's head to my place, he will never guess that you will be there, what do you think "

_" yea okay,but tell me who are you,I can't go to a stranger's house, sorry if it sounds rude, you re just trying to help me,and I m saying all that to you, but I don't trust you"

_" no no don't worry it's okay I can understand, i'm Yeon-joon, I study at the same university as you, I'm in the same class as Dong-Gyun I m a really good friend of his, that is why I know you, he told me a lot of things about you,so I decided to help you"

_" oh I see...thank you"

_" you don't need to thank me....let's go now"

I decided to follow her,we started walking , then she started asking me a lot of questions about me and my past.
After awhile of walking we finally arrived.

_" welcome to my house, there is an extra room at your right, you can go relax if you are tired, if you need something don't be shy just ask me"

_"o..okay thank you,actually can I have a glass of water please?"

_"yes of course"

She gives me a bottle of cold water,  I took it then I walked towards the room,
I entered and the first thing that I did was to go lay on the bed,I was so tired I didn't want it to think about what happens, I started to think about random stuff but I quickly felt asleep.

   "Welcome to your house honey" the lady said "t....thank you...b...but who are you"The little girl said,  she looks really shy, and scared

   " we are your new family, please don't be shy with us okay ,you will be fine, if you need something just ask me"   " okay m...miss"    " oh please call me mom" the lady said smiling" okay m...mom" 

     Then a little boy came of the stairs and he said "hello mom" he looked at the lady and kissed her "oh well who is this beautiful girl" he looked at the little girl " she is your new sister" the lady said

    "h...hello" the little girl told him " hello what is your name, and how old are you" " I'm......and I m 8 years old " " my name is ....and I m 8 too, let's go play come with me"

  I woke up in my bed, it was dark, I took the water bottle that Yeon-joo gives and drank it, and started thinking about this dream, it feels like the other dream that I saw the last time , why does this feels so true,

   it's like I had already seen this, maybe it's my memories, 'ugh' I don't know, and why did I forget the names of those two kids if I remember them maybe I will known who are they , I can't stop thinking about those 2 dreams I need to figure it out, but not know I have other things  to worry about.

I took my phone to see what time is it,  3a.m ,I noticed that chanwoo sends me some text messages

Chanwoo😋🥰:y/n
6:23p.m

Chanwoo😋🥰:are you fine??? Where are you
6:23p.m

Chanwoo😋🥰:please answer me? Dong-Gyun told me what happened so I'm worried about you
6:30p.m

Chanwoo😋🥰:y/n please
7:56p.m

I was about to call him , and also call Dong-Gyun to see what did he do after what happened but my phones died and I didn't have my charger with me.
I was still tired so I decided to go back to sleep.

_________________________________________

Hello guys , I m sorry if I m publishing late we just started school so I don't have much time , but I will do my best 

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤love u❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤