~(10)~

_"let's go to my place I need to talk to you,it's very important"

~y/n's(POV)~

   Why is he asking me to go to his place, I mean....we can clearly enter to the coffee shop and talk there, i wonder what does he have to say to me.

_"why do we have go to your place,we can stay and talk here"

_"no we CAN'T! , sorry ...I ...I....if he sees me talking to...to you, he'll kill me, so.....please follow me, I'll tell you everything I know once we're there"

   I decided to follow him,cuz i need to know what is happening, Who is this man who wants to murder him 'omae what a joke ' but....I kind of want to know.

   When we arrived at his apartment ,he asked me to seat on the couch.

_"do you want something to drink, maybe water?"

_"n...no thanks"then we started to talk.

~Dong-Gyun's(POV)~

   After that I knew what happened between y/n and jiwon I was obligated to tell her the truth,and they seams really close at the university, I m worried about her, i don't know what happened between them, I didn't pay attention that last days until I saw them talking in the cafeteria and after that chanwoo tells me what happened that night.

_"so I will tell you everything that I know about jiwon also all the things that he did to me,If I m saying that to you it's cuz I saw that you didn't listen to me when I said to not mess with him,but I noticed that you did after all ,so promise me that you will stop talking and seeing him after what I m going to say"

~y/n's(POV)~

   He's completely wrong,if i could i would have stopped seeing him ,but I can't I wish I could, he doesn't even know the truth about this, anyways I m just going to listen to what he has to say to me,i moved my head in away to explain to him to continue on whatever he was saying.

_"so first thing first I know everything that happened that night"

_"i guess that chanwoo talked about it"

_" exactly, and i know that you don't want to hear that but,you shouldhave listened to me"

_" okay okay you were right,I should have listened to you but I m not here for that,spell the tea , tell me everything"

_"i don't know what do he want by doing that,but he's acting weird"

~Dong-Gyun's(POV)~

   I started telling her about  the threats , and everything thing that he did to me .

  After a while , her phone rang .......

_" you can answer"

_" yea but I don't know who's number this is"

_"just answer"

~y/n's(POV)~

   I decided to answer and....."hey y/n it's me jiwon" oh shit and now he got my phone number " o...oh jiwon,how did you get my number?"     "It's not important,where are you right now" what am I suppose to say I can't tell him that I m with Dong-Gyun or he will 'kill him' I looked at him and he was looking at me with worries eyes I understood the situation and I said "why are you asking" "I didn't find you at the coffee shop and that brat who is working with you didn't want to tell me" ouf thanks chanwoo" yea I m not at the coffee shop right now""so where are you""why do you want to know""I need to know,if you don't tell me I will find you" I decided to end the call,that was a lot that guy isn't kidding I have to do something,then i saw Dong-Gyun completely worried and  knowing that he heard every word that we said, I got up from the couch to leave his place, I don't want him to be In danger because of me.

_"sorry but I have to go,you can tell me the rest an other time,you will be in  danger if I stay here any longer"

_"o..okay...b..bye"

  I made my way toward the front door and........

_" j...j...jiwon!!!!"

_________________________________________

   hi it's me hope you enjoyed this chapter love you all so much see u soon ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤