~(13)~

Guys I m so so so so sorry that I published that late , please forgive me, I m so sorry😭😭😭🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

and also if you have so question about me or the story or some stuff that you want me to answer just write it here 😆😘😘

Now enjoy this chapter, love you❤❤
_________________________________________

~Chanwoo's(POV)~

The fuck is happening.

   I went to see him at the hospital, what happened when I was sleeping, seriously this man is creepy.

I left my place and went to get a taxi,
When I arrived I asked which room Dong-Gyun was in, and went to it.

~Dong-Gyun's(POV)

     After awhile the ambulance came and took me to the hospital,after surgery they asked me a lot of questions about my health and specially how did I end up like this.

    I just told them that I felt from the first floor, that was a pretty bad lie but I couldn't tell them what really happened.

   I then just stayed there laying on my bed for hours until someone came into my room.

_" DONG-GYUN WHAT HAPPENED???ARE U FINE????"

_"hey chanwoo, and yeah I'm fine don't worry"

_" what happened,did he kidnapped you, how did you came here,do you know where is y/n?"

_"wow calme down and no he didn't kidnap me and  I didn't see y/n"

_"tell me what happened "

   I told him about all the stuff that he did to me and how I came here at the hospital.

_" yea and that's how I came here "

_" omg...that son of a bitch, how dare him, all that just to make y/n his, she's not a toy if she want to be with him she will do it,but why doesn't he understand that, he's such a jerk, and where is y/n I should go check on her,I'm worried about her, if he does something to her ,I will never forgive him"

_" I don't think that it's a good idea, you shouldn't mess with his things,you are dead if he sees you with her"

_"  'his things' are you serious y/n is not an object,she's a person and I'm sure that she needs some help where she is right now"

_" she will probably be with him,he can't hurt her , he will never hurt y/n so i hope that she's fine, if you want to die go search for her"

_"i will choose the suicide option and go check on her,I will call you if I found her"

_" HEY WAIT ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!"

_" yeah why are you asking"

_" do you understand how dangerous that man is, you're crazy, don't do it stay here , why are you doing all that it's not like if she's someone important to you it's just your coworker"

_" she's not just a friend, she's someone precious to me,and I love her with all my heart so I prefer to die than to  let her with that psychopath man"

_" oh I see so you re doing this cuz you have feelings for her,then I guess that no one can stop you... But please be careful, I would have prefer you not to go but I can't do anything about it,I know that you will not listen to me"

"I will call you if I found her or something interesting,you should get some rest now,see you after"

He then left my room.

~y/n's(POV)~(the day before)

     I saw him leaving the hallway,then I stayed there... crying....and crying, releasing the situation that I was in now, I wish I was never born , I was thinking that I will have a normal life if a came here, and all the things that happened to me in the past were just a bad dream and that I could restart everything but I was totally wrong, I don't deserve to have a normal life....I guess.

_"y...y/n are you fine , what's wrong?!"

   A girl said , she was standing a bit far  from me  , she was looking at me with worried eyes, she then walked towards me and said

_"i will help you, don't worry "

I looked at her,she was smiling and trying to reassure me, she seems very nice , but I don't know if I can trust her,and even if I trust her I don't want to get her in my situation I don't know what jiwon would do to her, she will be in danger if I talk to her.

_"y/n...?"

_________________________________________
  THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY AND CHAPTER LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH

                                                       KISSES💋