~(1)~

~Y/n's(POV)~
"Oh gosh!!" I m so fucking late I have to hurry , i can't just be late for my first day in my new university, when I first woke up I put on the outfit that I planned to wear for today trying to make it look good , I brushed my hair and let it down, put my white sneakers and grabbed my bag and rushed , I hope that I will make it on time .

(Your outfit)

( you can totally change it if you don't like it )

ouf* finally arrived, I m sooooo tired, it's already 7:56 classes are starting in 4 minutes I have to hurry I don't even know where the fuck is my class , I was running in the hallways when suddenly I bumped into someone.

_"Omg,I m so sorry I didn't see you I m pretty late and it s my first day here, oh yea it s also yours hhh logic but you know what I m talking about, and I don't even know my class" me still talking I looked at the person i bumped into w

_"Omg,I m so sorry I didn't see you I m pretty late and it s my first day here, oh yea it s also yours hhh logic but you know what I m talking about, and I don't even know my class" me still talking I looked at the person i bumped into w...w....why is he blushing that's kinda cute.

_"wow calme down, classes start in 15 minutes , do I know you? "

_"i don't believe that we do , I don't want to be a bother but can you help me find my class it will save my life"

_"oh okay ,it s just that you seem familiar to me , and I can help you to find your class if you want , I'm Nam Dong-Gyun , but you can call me Dong-Gyun"

_"I m (y/n)(f/n) , nice to meet you Dong-Gyun , and yes it'll be very lovely from you to help me found my class"

_"oh so your name is (y/n)(f/n) , let me see,ohh we are in the same class"

-"oh that's cool"

Then I heard the bell rings.

-"just follow me I will show you"
I nodded and started to follow him

~Dong-Gyun(POV)~

She looks so confused and stressed, I think that she's the new student, she's very nice I hope we could be friends

~Y/n(POV)~

I followed Dong-Gyun until we arrived to our class all the students were already there but not the teacher, they were all talking to each other , all of them were pretty close, but the first thing that I noticed was that all the girls were talking to one guy, and I can understand that cause he was pretty handsome, but looks more like the popular hook up guy to me

-" you can sit with me (y/n), if u want ofcourse " I heard Dong-Gyun saying to me

-"oh I would love to , thank you Dong-Gyun "

After 2 minutes the teacher came, he was smiling and nice and the first thing that I noticed is that he was pretty close to that guy , why does everyone like him that much.

I turned to Dong-Gyun

_" why is everyone obsessed with that malfa boi"

_" oh you mean jiwon, he is the class president he is new to the school that's why everyone is interested in him"

_"oh I see"

We spend the day talking about our future and our self's and all that stuff that you do on the first day of school

~???(POV)~
she s finally here , I spend all these year's waiting for u darling , I will never let u go from me , not like what happened in the past .

_________________________________________

So here is the first chapter, wish that u enjoy it ❤❤