~(23)~

I looked at her, her eyes were red , I was angry, and hearing her defending an other man is just too much for me , i threw the cigarette and crushed it with my foot.

_" would you do me a favor please?"

~y/n's(POV)~

I looked at him,I don't know what's this 'favor' but if it's going to stop jiwon to kill chanwoo I will do it without hesitation.

_" I would do w..whatever you want but please just don't hurt chanwoo "

_" well you said it yourself and words are forever, but sweetheart this is not a favor it's actually an order. "

I was confused, what is he talking about

_" listen here love , you will do whatever I ask you to do , got it? "

_" yeah whatever"

_" good girl, take the phone...."

He handed me my phone and said

_" now call chanwoo and tell him to come over here , how about that"

I...I was choked I c...can't do that that's not what I was expecting I.....I will never do that....I thought that....

_" what are you waiting for , do it now"

_" I can't. "

_" I think you don't understand love , i didn't ask you if you could do it or not, you have to ."

_"but...AHHHHHH"

   I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my right ankle and the chair that I was sitting on broke , I felt on the floor with my hands still tied, I couldn't concentrate on what he was doing or anything, the pain was so awful I couldn't hold it in ,

_" NOW FUCKING CALL HIM OR I WILL BREAK THE OTHER ANKLE "

All I wanted in that moment was to die , I wish if I had never been born
I should just let him kill me.

_" AYO ARE YOU LISTENING"

_"j...just kill me, I won't call him. "

_" Bwahaha, never I still need you"

He was standing beside me with the baseball bat in his hands, he then was about to hit me again.....'shit shit shit this is bad very bad'

_" JIWON PLEASE NO , DON'T , I BEG YOU " and started to cry and look at him in the eyes , he looked at me with sweet eyes, like he's becoming normal?, he dropped the baseball bat wet and felt on his knees

~jiwon's(POV)~

Then she suddenly screamed

_" JIWON PLEASE NO , DON'T , I BEG YOU"

When I heard theses words with her voice, it started to reminds me that day, the last day that I could see her before she lost her memories and went away from me , if I did something that day nothing of all this would have happened, it's all because of me , and now I m hurting her even more , I m such a fool, I really don't deserve her.

I felt on the floor dropping my baseball bat , I looked at her and put my hand on her cheek and wiped the tears that were there because of me .

I....w...what am I doing.....I'm letting my emotions take over me....what is she doing to me, is she controlling me........I can't allow this........ no I can't let this happen....I can't let her go away from me again no...nO......NO NOT AGAIN.

~y/n's(POV)~

   He  looked at me deep in the eyes and put his hand on my cheek wiping my tears...I didn't know what to do....I was scared....but his hand was warm........I don't know what to think about this......

I then suddenly felt pain in my head and all went black .

~jiwon's(POV)~

I hit her in the head , and she past out I took her up and tied her up to the wall ,and stayed near her sitting on the floor thinking about what just happened,

why did I felt like this , it feels so weird like if I was sad......huh what's this... why is there water on my face......am I actually crying.....

heartbroken by seeing her hurt
The feeling I had years ago , I should, no i have to stop thinking about it .

~time skip~

I was still sitting there just thinking about a lot of stuff when I heard her moving, I got up and turned around to see her beautiful face,

now that she s awake I took the phone out and called chanwoo directly I couldn't wait any longer, I passed the phone to her ears and waited , she looked and me then the phone and her eyes went wide and started to panic and suddenly

_" h...hello y/n are you here where are you, are okay? Y/n answer me

She hesitated at the beginning but had to answer him fearing for her life.

_" h...hi chanwoo "

_" where are you, tell me now"

_" I...."

She looked at me and I looked at her with menacing look , and she understood what she had to do

_" chanwoo , jiwon kidnapped me but don't worry I'm fine....please don't come here , i don't want you to-"

'tsk why does she have to make everything COMPLICATED' I took the phone away from her ear and decided to talk to him.

_" Sup fucker "

_" JIWON WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU LET Y/N GO OR I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU BASTARD"

_" calme down , no just kidding....... I'm waiting for you, also come alone or you will regret it"

After I stopped the call and sent him the address. I want to.....no I need to see him screaming in pain.

_________________________________________

Hey🤭🌚

How are you guys? Hope you're all fine thanks for checking this chapter hope you liked it and that you are liking the story so far.
anyways have a good day/night and don't forget that you're beautiful love u❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤