~(4)~

"okay perfect, see you there"

He's really nice , why was I afraid of him , we can actually be good friends

~Dong-Gyun's(POV)~

I m really worried about (y/n), I don't know what her relationship with jiwon is,the only thing that I know is that he's obsessed with her, so she must stop talk to him , I can still remember what he said to me that day.

~back that day(cause why the fuck not)~

_" sunbae,are you fine ? You want it to talk, is somethings wrong?"

_"listen here you little shit , I m not gonna repeat myself, so pay attention, STOP talking and seeing (y/n), understand "

_"w..what,but w...w..why?"

_"i said I m not saying it twice, if I see you just one more time with her I will rip all of your skin"

I was thinking that he was just joking , but i knew that he wasn't after that day when (y/n) and I were alone at the coffee shop , and we were just talking and enjoying time , but I felt someone staring at me , his gaze was threatening, he then waited until (y/n) was gone and he came out to me and said

_" I was thinking that I was clear ,if I ever see you looking at (y/n) again , I will stab you, if you come close to her I will cut off one of your body parts "

He then started to come closer to me and he suddenly grab my collar and he said

_"if you talk to her , I will torture you , and if you dare touch her"

He pulled his lips near to my ear and his voice turned into a whisper

_" I will give you the most painful dead in the world "

~back to that day~

I'm pretty sure that he did that to all the students in the university, I can understand now why everyone stopped talking to her,but I don't know why is he doing all that,I have to make sure that she s alright.

~Y/n's(POV)~

I was heading to the coffee shop , when I saw Dong-Gyun going on the same direction as me,I'de never seen him walking there since he stopped going to work,but I don't care after what he did to me I can not forgive him, I didn't paid attention and continued on my way .

Until I felt his hand grabbing mine , I turned around to send him a glare, but he was looking so scared.

_"h...hey (y/n),how have you been?"

_"i don't want to talk to you so just leave me alone"

_" I understand ,I just wanted to talk about something, can we go somewhere hidden,if he sees me talking to you I will be dead "

_"w...what are you talking about,who is going to kill you?"

_"just follow me okay"

we then went inside an abandoned building , and started talking

_"so listen I m going to be quick, I don't know what is your relation with jiwon, but please stop seeing him and talking to him,he's not the kinda of person that you think he is"

_"yea and you are also not the kinda of person that I was thinking you are,first you suddenly stop talking to me, God knows why,an then you changed your class, and stopped working on the coffee shop , and now you are asking me to not talk to jiwon who kindly proposed to me to go drink and want me to be his friend,are you fucking serious, so you want me to be alone all my fucking life,and you are not even my friend so stay away from me and my life, I can do what ever I want and it's not you who is going to stop me from meeting him"

I didn't let him respond, I turned around and started walking away from him,then I heard him yelling.

_"if I was you I would never go to that bar with him"

_"but you are not me and I said I m going to do whatever I want"

_________________________________________

Did you enjoy that chapter?😗🤭

Do you prefer me to do short chapters like i usually do or make them a little bit longer?