~(3)~

_"Are you lost darling "

Who tf...

_"sorry , i have to go"

_"wait,not so fast doll"

_" the doll is going to kick your ass if you don't let go"

I tried to escape from his grip,but he was too strong

_"you bitch, I swear to God if you don't get your dirty hands away from me"

Even thot I was acting rough I was scared, being alone at night with a stranger wasn't the safest thing ever

I started to panic, and then I felt his left hand resting on my waist,he pulled me closer to him ,and then he put his right hand on my cheek,
he brought his lips closer to my ear and he whispered

"you are mine and no one else's,baby"

I was so scared I didn't even know what to say or do,he let me go and then he left.

I was paralyzed with fear I couldn't even see his face because it was too dark, I started to run to my place , scared to meet him again.

when I arrived to my apartment, I laid down on my bed and I started thinking about what had just happened to me, I quickly reassured myself by believing that it was probably a drunk guy , so I decided to go sleep cause I was really tired.

Time skip
--------------

I spend this first week studying and working at the coffee shop, everything was alright, all my classmates were nice , until the next Monday , no body talked to me not even looked at me ,it was weird , when I tried to ask them why everyone was avoiding me , they didn't respond it was like I was invisible , the only one who was still talking to me was Dong-Gyun,I wasn't happy about it , I was blaming my self , i was thinking that maybe I did something wrong, but I don't remember doing anything, I decided to deal and live with it.

But I noticed another thing, is that the popular guy who all the girls followed like little puppies, his name was jiwon I think also known as the student council  was constantly staring at me and following me.

So I decided to ask him why was he doing that,but I was too shy to do it , the days passed and I was feeling more lonely, and going to the university was the thing that I hated the most , and days after days even Dong-Gyun stopped talking to me.

After 1 month leaving a shity life , and not talking to anyone, and having 0 friend in the university, and still having this feeling of someone staring at me and following me everywhere , finally that person who was clearly stalking me decided to come to talk to me.

_"hi , I m Ahn jiwon , the student council, I think that your name is (y/n)(f/n)

_"h...hi ,yes you are right I m (y/n)(f/n)

It's weird he has the same last name as my adoptive family,but I don't remember him , yea actually I don't remember anything about that family after all , and it's a just a name it's a probably an other family with just the same name

_"nice to meet you, I was wondering if you'd like to go get a drink , together"

_"yea I would love too" i was too shy to say no to his face

_ "but why me? Don't you have like other friends that you can go drink with?"

_"you seemed lonely and sad , I just want to create a good atmosphere in the classroom , and for that all the students should be happy and positive, I m the student council , that's one of my responsibilities"

_" oh ,yea ofcourse I can understand "

_"so we can meet at the bar near the university today, what time would you like to meet "

_" I m free at 9p.m"

_"okay perfect, see you there"

_________________________________________🤭😏what will happen no one knows 😌😗

What do u think will happen?