~(9)~

~y/n's(POV)~

   When I arrived at the university, the first thing that I was thinking about was to go hide somewhere, so I walked towards the bathroom and decided to stay there until class started.

   I know that it will probably not work cuz we are in the same class,we will probably see each others,at least we can't talk,so that will help me.

   I stayed there thinking about strategies that I can do to avoid him until I heard the bell rings, when I arrived ,jiwon was already there, I tried to go sit at the most far sit from jiwon's,and I felt his eyes caunstaly staring at me.

   When the class finished , I start walking away from him,but I felt a strong hand grabbed me and i knew exactly who it was ,oh c'mon fuck what should I do now. 

_"hey y/n,how are you......why are you avoiding me?

_"oh i.....it's j...just..."

_"what?"

_"i w...wasn't feeling l...like talking"

_"anyways here are your clothes, you forget them the last day"

_"t...thank you"

_"would you like to go eat lunch together"

_ no"s..sorry I can't I have to.....euh.....go to the library to study"

_"study?who studies at lunch time?"

_"m...me"

_"oh if you want I can help you studying,but now we are getting lunch"

_"but I didn't agree,you can't just decide for me"

_"what are you talking about, it's just lunch"

_"in any cases,you are not me,I can decide what I want and don't want"

  Why is he doing that,I can't let him take control of me ,I m not his doll,I will do whatever I want,he's not my dad,it's my life so my choices.

_"i don't think that you have the choice now"

~jiwon's(POV)~

   Is she thinking that she can do whatever she want,I think that I have to teach her how to treat me properly,I will do anything to make her mine,i will show her how is dangerous to play that kinda of stuff with me

_"what do you want from me"

_"you are breaking the mood every time, I just wanna go eat lunch with you,and now you are getting me mad,I'm not saying it twice,you are coming with me"

~y/n's(POV)~

   I didn't say anything, I was just standing there looking at him,he was starting to become really mad.he didn't wait my responses ,he then took my hand and pulled me into the cafeteria.

_" let's forget about that,what would you like to eat?"

_"i...i will get a chicken sandwich"

_"okay i will go get that for you"

   I was sitting there waiting for him until I saw Dong-Gyun walking to me,he didn't say anything and he gives me a piece of paper then he goes away,I opened it and then i read what was written on it "meet me at the coffee shop after class I need to talk to you, and don't say it to jiwon" what is he going to say to me this time I mean now after what happened I trust him,but I still can't forgive him yet.

   When I saw jiwon coming, I quickly hides the paper in my pocket, he gives me my sandwich and we started to eat,it was really awkward,no body talked, just silence, he then started a conversation.

_"so what were you going to study in the library?"

   Oh fuck what am I going to say,think about something.

_" math" wtf am I saying

_"i can help you,how about you come over to my place"

   oh hell no I m not going to return to that place "o..oh n...no,i really appreciate it but I will study by myself"

_" are you sure, exams are going to start next week we should study together"

_"i...I d..don't know "

   Fuck , the last thing that I want is to meet him ,I know that if i refuse he will get mad or something,but I don't want to ,I m not going to spend this year like that ,me who accept everything that he tell me to do cuz I m too scared to say no I mean I can do whatever I want.

~ time skip ~(cuz why not)

   I was heading to the coffee shop to go work and also to meet Dong-Gyun, I was walking until I saw him,waiting for me there.

_"let's go to my place I need to talk to you,it's very important"

_________________________________________

Hi it's me!!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and also please if you read this can you please tell me what do you think about the story and the writing and all that stuff I want to make it better by your suggestion.

Thank you ❤

....And No One Else's (Yandere Bjalex X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara