~(11)~

~y/n's(POV)~

     I opened the door and saw him....just standing......and looking at me.....with a furious expression

_"j...j...jiwon!!!!"

   I started panicking,what is he going to do to Dong-Gyun,I have to do something, I have to help him,I was about to tell him to hide from jiwon when he grabbed me,and  pulled me away from Dong-Gyun's place, his grab started to become very tight there was no way for me to escape.

_"ouch....LET GO OFF ME....IT HURTS......WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME"

_" SHUT UP"

   I'm scared.....very scared
   I don't know what is he going to do to me,I just want to go,to run away from him.

  After awhile we arrived in front of a small empty alleys, he dragged me into it,he let go of my hand and pinned me against the wall,he then put his hands beside my head,and looked me in the eyes.

_"you're a bad girl"

_"IT S NOT WHAT YOU RE THINKING"

_" SHUT UP"

His face......his expression just the look on his eyes creeps me out.

_"i see that you aren't obeying me ,why aren't you following my rules "

_"h..hein....w..which r..rules?"

_" I said shut the hell up,see that's what happens to you when you don't obey me, so now tell me what the fuck where you doing at that bitch's house"

    I panicked, I didn't know which excuse I was going to say

_"i.c...came to took back m....my math b....book"

   I don't know if he's going to believet that bullshit but i hop so,then I felt  something running down my cheek,and felt his fingers wiping it from my face.

_" crying hein, the only one who have to blame his self is you.....so you think that I will believe this bullshit of yours"

  Suddenly I felt his strong hand slapping me,I felt down on the floor, and put my hand on my cheek, it hurts....a lot....why, WHY,I started crying....I just couldn't.....couldn't stop my tears,I m shaking...... I m scared, I don't want to see him again.....NEVER.

_" THAT'S WHAT YOU DESERVE FOR DISOBEYING ME AND LYING TO ME"

_"W..WHO ARE YOU ...AND..WHY ARE DOING T...THIS TO ME, L...LET ME A....ALONE"

  'oh Shit shit shit, this is the end why did I fucking scream at him ......it felt good thought I FUCKING HATE HIM I swear if I had the though I would have said that to his fucking face'

~jiwon's(POV)~

   I swear this girl is pissing me of,I will end up by hurting her even more than that,why doesn't she just obey me,I did everything and she s still disobeying, but I will do everything to fix that.

_"oh honey I see that you don't understand "

I got down to her level and forcefully grab her chin,I then get close to her face.

_"you re mine and you will do everything that I'll tell u to do,obey me and I will never dare hurt you again"

  I let go off her chin,and got up

_" I wish I could stay here longer but I have something to do"

                        I then left

~y/n's(POV)~

   I saw him leaving the hallway,then I stayed there crying....and crying, releasing the situation that I was in now.

~jiwon's(POV)~

   I started walking towards that bastard's place, I have to teach him and let him regret what he just did.

_________________________________________

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1K READERS THANK SO SO SO SO MUCH LOVE YOU ALLL ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤