~(20)~

I then saw him taking my phone away from me .

_" your password "

He said with a serious yet scary voice  , I then remembered my last discussion with chanwoo I couldn't let him see that or even the ones with Yeon-joon I can't risk their life's by giving him my password .

_" I said what is your password, I already said it I hate to repeat myself "

_" No."

_" what do you mean no"

I didn't say anything, he then came down to my level and grabbed me by my hair very tightly.

_" I will fucking torture you until you give it to me understand "

He was about to hit me when we heard the sound of something not someone

KNOCK   KNOCK   KNOCK

_" jiwon are you here.......sorry for annoying you but the teacher want to talk to you about something important "

_" thank you , tell him that I'm coming "

He turned his face to me and said

_" YOU....stay here and think about what you did"

   He then left locking the door behind him , I just stayed there trying to not cry and think about a way of escaping from this room ,

    but what am I going to do if he comes and still want the password I can't give it to him but if I don't I may be in a bad situation,  what should I do.

    After awhile , I got up and walked toward the door , I tried to open it in different ways,  but it didn't worked, then I started searching on the table and the cabinet if there was an other key of this room but nothing, I just found some papers,  I didn't paied much attention to them.

After a few minutes  I  felt exhausted so I just laid on the couch that was there.

~jiwon's(POV)~

   When I finished that shity discussion with that teacher I was so excited to go see my beautiful girl , even if she did a lot of bad things recently, I need to find out who is the bastard that did this to MY y/n.

    how dare them I will make them pay for this , I will kill them with my own hands I can't wait to see their blood running down their dead body.

    I arrived to the room , unlocked the door and saw her sleeping on the couch, she was so gorgeous, I walked toward her and pick her up, I should start my plan for making her mine forever.

~time skip~

~y/n's(POV)~

    I wake up and felt myself being hold bridal style , i opened my eyes and saw jiwon walking with me in his arms trough the school hallways , it was empty cuz classes were already finished.

   I started remembering what happened so I just decided to escape now that I m out of that room.

    I suddenly punched him in the face and jump off his arms and run as fast as I could,  I didn't care about my phone or my backpack all I wanted it is to go far away from him.

I then heard him running and  says with an amuse yet ennoyed voice

_" oh you little slut come back here , you can't escape from me"

    I didn't care and I just continued to run, I could tell that he was very fast so I was trying my best.

    And then I saw the front door , I was so happy to know that I could go outside and find someone who can help me but.......I suddenly fell on the floor, this bitch threw my backpack on my feet so I can fall,

     i started panicking, I tried to get up as fast as I could but he was already there.....next to me , he looked at me straight in the eyes, he bent down to my level and said

_" you're a bad girl, I should punish you don't you think so"

Then he hit me on my neck I fell on the floor and my vision became blurry, the last thing I saw was his face looking down on me with a devilish smirk.

     It all went black.

_________________________________________

Hello everyone ❤

Thank you for still reading this fanfict it's very nice, I'm so so happy to see that
They re people who actually like this story 😅

❤Oh yea also here's my Instagram ( safae_snm )if you want company or friends or just talk if you had a bad day I will do my best to help and make you feel better ❤

Anyways have a good day / night and see you in 5 days 😆❤