Chapter 12- Pain

Alexa's POV

Right, episode 1 starts today.

I sighed once again as Naruto was thrown to the wooden floor all tied up by Iruka-sensei. I just sighed once again as they shout at each other then leaned myself on Shikamaru's shoulder. 

I felt him tense up and I smiled. 

"Hey, Shika...wanna play shogi sometime?"

"Troublesome...y-yeah...", I laughed softly and looked at him who is all red.

"Since Naruto here missed the lesson. We will all review the Transformation Jutsu.", a series of groans erupted and I just sighed.

I looked at Naruto who was grinning and I smiled back at him. I ruffled his hair, feeling his soft hair on my palm. 

"Really, Naruto you cause another problem.", he just laughed it out like I was complimenting him.

"Hehehehe."

We lined up as they blame Naruto for doing stupid things. I just creased my eyebrows they were right, but they don't have to take it on the kid.

"Uchiha Sasuke."

The duckbutt transformed cooly into Iruka-sensei.

"Hm. Good."

He transformed back and he felt my stare and we locked eyes for a second. Sometimes I got lost in those black orbs. We never really talked, we just glanced at each other.

"Haruno Sakura transform!", another Iruka-sensei.

She did it almost right just a few mishaps. She transformed back and I love her hair, by the way, it's so naturally pink, just like cherry blossoms. The only downside is that it stands out way too much, not a perfect hair for a shinobi.

"Did you see that, Sasuke-kun?", He ignored her. I wonder if she does like Sasuke or she's just obsessed with him.

"Takeda Alexa.", I formed the ram sign and imagined yellow hair, blue eyes, slightly tan skin, shinobi clothes.

*POOF!*

I felt everyone's eyes on me even Iruka-sensei had his eyes and mouth wide agape as he stare at my transformation. Naruto had his eyes sparkling in admiration. In a male voice I spoke, "Iruka-sensei, how is it?"

He was pushed out from his distraction and looked down to his checkboard then wrote something.

"Excellent, Yondai--I mean Alexa.", I smiled at him then poofed back. "You even got his voice right."

I just smiled and waited for Naruto's turn as I give him a thumbs up. Then the idiot ruined his chance as he transformed into a blonde busty woman with her privates covered with smoke. I sighed once again as Iruka-sensei fumed with blood as he was thrown backward by the impact. Naruto transformed back and grinned.

"That's my Sexy Transformation Jutsu. Hehehe. Got you!"

He got smacked by Iruka-sensei who's head grew large. "Idiot. Don't go around inventing useless Jutsus!"

'Well, he managed to save the entire world using that jutsu.'

The next day, it was already the graduation exam. It's amazing how fast time flies.

"Takeda Alexa, come to room 101. You're the first one to do the test."

I stood up and replied. "Hai!" 

"Good luck Lhexi-chan...!", I turned to Naruto and nodded.

I walked to the room and saw Mizuki-sensei and Iruka-sensei with headbands of different colors displayed on the table.