Chapter 28

Alexa's POV

Alright, now I don't really like my seat. Well, this is actually better than sitting next to a crazy sannin but, I was in between Sasuke and Tohru. Even the two are surprised. Looks like fate, wanted Tohru and I to meet again.

"You should not be here.", I heard him.

Of course. I met my clan's killers, and I am risking my head by staying here in the enemy's nest. More than that...I lost someone very important to me then I was tortured until I turned to a crazy maniac then I began seeing and hearing voices in my head.

"Care not to greet me first?", I asked shooting him a slight glare.

A crazy and heavy tension erupted between the two of us.

"Drop out.", he suddenly said out of nowhere causing my eyes to widen.

"What right do you have to order me around?", I ask, slightly irritated forgetting the fact that Sasuke was beside me.

My head was so fuzzy ever since I met that man this morning, and this body is not acting the way I wanted. And this guy is irritating me to death.

"I have the power to break your legs here and now.", he threatened but, seriously why my legs?

I mean it could be my arm or my head or my mind but, why my legs? He's weird.

"You can't be a shinobi."

I bit my lower lip, argh...my mind's getting cloudy. I want to slaughter someone right now. Two icicles appeared beneath the table that can pierce me anytime. Is this guy trying to kill me? I can kill him before he does, but....he's still my friend.

"You should shut your mouth and don't even dare try hurt my friend right here in our village.", I felt Sasuke's hand tugging me closer to him.

Somehow, I felt at ease.

Tohru glared at Sasuke before he cancelled his technique. All of a sudden, I felt something very disturbing and I was so uncomfortable.

"You'll only die, take my advice.", Tohru stated causing me to almost break my character if not for the voice in my head, I wasn't expecting.

Calm the fuck down, will ya?! He just placed genjutsu on you and you didn't even noticed?! How dumb can you be?! For Jashin's sake, you should be more mature than this!

'Oh Asuna, long time no see...'

I immediately cancelled the genjutsu and I finally calmed down.

Fuck off, I was just gone for an hour. 

I can't believe I missed this crazy bitch.

"Now that you're all seated. The exam will start after I finish explaining the rules. No questions asked so listen."

This damn bastard was the one who tortured my body right?

'Me as wel--'

Shut up, I'm in a bad mood. Jeez, I don't even wanna talk.

'Eep...okay.'

First of all, Lhexi, who's that irritating guy beside you?

'Setsuro Tohru, remember?', I laughed internally.

That boy from the river? Why the fuck is he threatening you? Didn't he liked you before? Weren't you friends?

'I don't know...'

I'll kill him before he even lay a finger on my hair.

I stared at Ibiki who began explaining. "First rule, each of you starts with 10 points. There's ten questions on the test, each worth one point. Each one you get wrong, we deduct a point from you. Get all ten right, you keep all your points with you. For example, if you get three wrong your points goes down to 7 points."