Chapter 46- Stupid Cupid

Sweat dribbled down from the tip of his nose trickling down on the girl's pearl white skin. His narrow, half-lidded charcoal eyes made his way to her trembling figure below him.

He lowered his head and softly nimbled on her porcelain neck as his hands travel around her exposed abdomen. The girl flinched at his bold move, her teeth gnashed against her supple lower lip.

Sasuke could feel her shudder under his audacious touch, his lips curling up in satisfaction. The lass inhaled a sharp breath when she met a sturdy sensation on her chest. Firm hand obstructed her delicate wrists against the pillow, keeping her still from pushing his arms.

His sharp gaze pierced on the piece of fabric that was left of her, hiding two shy voluptous bosoms from his viscious eyes. His calloused fingers lifted the hem of the clothing slightly, revealing a part of her breasts making Sasuke gulp on his own saliva.

"S-sasuke...", a mellow voice called out.

He affectionately glanced at her tear-strickened face before planting a gentle kiss on her eyelashes, wiping the tears away. He freed her hands, letting the girl wrap her arms around his neck. The fast drumming of his heart enchoed in his ears as he tenderly stroke her cheeks lovingly.

They stared at each other before dwelling into a fevered passionate kiss with their eyes fluttered close. His tongue dived between her lips, ravishing and exploring every corner of her mouth while savouring the sweet aftertaste.

Both were a blushing mess, as their skin brush against each other. "Hm~"

He combed through her velvety hair, tucking them behind her ears. Unlinking their lips for a short moment, Sasuke shifted on his position before sealing his girl's whimpers with his mouth.

The raven-haired male glided his hips in between her parted legs startling the maiden in his arms. Her serene cries were trapped in their heated sensual kiss that was piping hot by each second.

"Mmph...!"

Finally taking notice of the damsel who was succumbing to the lack of oxygen, Sasuke leaned back.

"S-sasuke...y-your...", she squeaked unable to hide the embarassment in her voice.

The boy smirked and teasingly thrusted his hips forward, whispering naughty words in a low voice. "What's the matter? Don't you like it?"

"Hnng~!"

He felt her shallow breathing deeply while clutching on his shoulders rather hard, her brows creased and her eyes closed as he continue to rotate his hips in an erotic manner. Sasuke clenched his jaw unable to control himself from ripping the fabric that was keeping him from slamming his manhood inside her.

"Lhe--"

Sasuke stared at the greyish white ceiling above him. His fist was on the bedside table, his alarm clock shattered from the impact.

If it wasn't for that pesky noisy object, they could have gone further. His other arm covered his eyes as his breath labored, reliving himself from the recent dream.

'Fuck...what the hell was that about?'

His cheeks were flushing red as his right hand travel southwards underneath his trousers.

He was rock hard.

Panting heavily he wondered how it would have felt if his dream continued on. He clenched and opened his palm, he was sure her bossoms felt so soft and huge even though she should be as flat as a board.

Ofcourse they would be huge considering they were adults in his wet dream. Now he doesn't know how to interact with her today especially that they have a mission together.