Chapter 53

A/N
I know I haven't updated in six months but, I'm back now! I'm really sorry for the long wait! I hope you guys are still alive!

Third Person's POV

Lhexi regretted her life decisions as all the energy she had left was seemingly being transferred to the overly energetic Uzumaki. Naruto was sparkling as radiant as the sun for he couldn't control himself just for ten seconds to stand still. He was just that excited to go on a date.

But, Lhexi wasn't as excited as he was, she's too busy with her life affairs that she might just throw her hopeless promises into the bin. And the boy behind Naruto neither liked the idea.

Before Naruto can even ask for more details about the date, Lhexi immediately switched the topic. "So Naruto, care to introduce your friend to me?"

Naruto looks back on the unamused kid who merely sighed before stepping forward. "Uh, sure! Oi Boruto! Come here!"

"You didn't have to shout ttebasa. It's not like I can't hear you.", he bowed a little as his tone changed into a more respectful one. "My name's Boruto ttebasa. Pleasure to meet you!"

His resemblance to Naruto was the first thing that came up to the girl's mind as he watches him grin from ear to ear. "The name's Takeda Alexa. It's a pleasure to meet you too, Boruto-san. But, you certainly do look like twins. If Naruto would have a son, he will certainly look like you."

She didn't hold back her assumptions, rather the truth she was aware of. She watched with amused eyes as Naruto tilted his head in confusion while Boruto wailed his hands around as his voice cracked.

"Oh really? Well, I guess. I can say we pretty much look the same but, we're complete opposite ttebasa!", to her surprise, he completely regained his composure after a few seconds of panic.

"Lhexi-chan, I can't possibly look like this idiot, right?"

"Well, certainly you d--"

"Who are you calling an idiot?! Have you ever looked at a mirror before?! You're the stupid one here if you can't even discern our similarities!"

"Wait! Why are you calling me stupid?!"

Their glares sparked electricity and Lhexi rubbed her temples, no longer bothering to stop them from raising fists towards one another. 'Like father like son.'

Something growled all of a sudden and the chaos seemed to have stopped as they both turned their heads toward her. Their fists right across each other's cheeks.

"Lhexi-chan, are you hu--"

She shuts him off with a firm--"Don't."

She wouldn't be that hungry if she didn't repeatedly eat soldier pills as substitutes for meals. She didn't even have a proper meal for the past four days. She's seriously starving to the point she's gonna eat anything that's moving.

"Alexa-san, you were hungry?"

To be honest, she has never been this embarrassed before. Sure there were times when she fell flat on her face on their graduation day and some people witnessed it but, never had she been this indecent before.

She groped her clothes as she looks down at the ground in embarrassment. Naruto laughs at the girl he likes, he's never seen her face this red before, and he sure was gonna tease her about this in the future.

"Oh right! The ramen! It's all soggy now!", Boruto exclaimed as he rushed back to the apartment and Naruto's face fell.

"I completely forgot about that!", he steps closer to his door for one moment before turning back around with an aloof yet gentle smile. "Lhexi-chan, wanna eat with us?"