Chapter 42

A/N

A new chapter for those horny bitches who are silently begging me for an update.

Anyway, thank you so much fellow bitches for the votes and comments.

I worked hard for this chapter, my fingers are now cramping😭😭😭

Alexa's POV

We were eating together on a bench near the river bank, silently enjoying the peaceful wind. It was quiet however I was nervous of what was to come. If Sasuke goes after Itachi, he’ll lost all his sense trying to kill his brother then after that he will leave the Leaf to get stronger.

His decision is none of my concern but, he will suffer tremendously in the future if the plotline continues.

“You’re out of it again.”, Sasuke said out of the blue causing me to look at him.

“Huh? A-gomen…”

I suddenly felt a warm sensation on my forehead then realized he was looking at me, with the back of his palm checking me if I have a fever, probably.

“You’re freezing cold.”, he placed the takoyaki box on his side and suddenly held my hands in between his palms.

It was warm just like the summer, its been so long since I felt this kind of warmth.

“This is my normal temperature though.”

“This is not normal.”

He gently pressed my hands together before puffing his cheeks then blew an air on my skin to keep me warm.

I stifled a giggled but, he doesn’t seem to mind it.

“Come to think of it. Winter’s coming in less than two months. It’s gonna get cold soon.”

I looked up at the sky and laughed heartedly. “There’s still a long time before that. You’re thinking too much when Autumn just started.”

I felt a wave of euphoria rushing to my rapidly beating heart as he continues to whistle air.

“Ne-, Sasuke.”

“Hm?”

His charcoal eyes never cease to amaze me, getting me lost into those orbs.

“If you ever get lost in the path of life, just remember I’ll always be watching over you.”

He blinked his eyes unamused. “I’m not like Kakashi.”

“I know, just telling you.”

“Hn.”

Our little chit chat got cut off by a random chunin who popped out of nowhere. Who’s these guys again?

“Lhexi-chan! Sasuke! Kakashi-san collapsed!”

Already?

We both immediately stood up and ran forward towards sensei’s house. Sasuke hated sensei’s guts but, he was still worried. I don’t know in my case, maybe I’m just a little concerned.

We sprung up into the air landing on top of the building as our arms flung to our back considering our speed. Something glinted on the corner of my eyes.

Looking to the side, my eyes widened at the lone man standing on top of the frozen river. Basing from the ice spikes all around the forest, maybe Kyuuji fought with Itachi or Kisame or both. He gripped his sword tighter before placing it back on its sheate.