Chapter 8- Teacher

Third Person's POV

Eichiru just finished curing the last of his patients earning a small amount of money when his cute granddaughter went to him, fumbling with her fingers. He doesn't understand her, some days she is a happy-go-lucky kid, the next day she would be a smart witty woman although she's still eight, and sometimes she could also be sarcastic. And this time, she's being shy?! There was a little blush on her cheeks as she tug on his sleeves.

"Hmm?", he asked.

"Jiichan...can you...", Alexa trailed off.

"What is it?", he found her amusing.

"Can you teach me uhmm, medical Ninjutsu?"

Eichiru was shocked, teach her medical Jutsu? She's only eight, yet wanted to learn something only people who aspire to become ninjas wanted to. He crouch down at her level, remembering what happened that day. When he arrived at their home, his niece and his lovely granddaughter were almost killed.

He was thankful that the shinobis helped them or so he thought. If he remained to wait for them and did not go down the village maybe he could have to fend off the rogue ninjas who tried to hurt them. He was a ninja, back in his prime, a good one at that. If he was right he was at least rank A or in some cases S in the bingo book.

He once fought Sarutobi Hiruzen, but unfortunately lost. It was due to his medical knowledge that he came back alive.

He learned from his past mistakes and tried to help other people influence others, but wars did not stop from occurring.

"Ne ne ne, Jiichan..!", Alexa pouted her lips to her dazing grandpa.

"Oh!", Eichiru was brought out of the reminiscence of his past. Smiling at her, he ruffled her soft hair. "Alright, I'll teach you."

"Really?!", Alexa is practically jumping out of joy to which Eichiru only nodded and laughed.

'She has to survive after all...', Eichiru thought to himself.

"But, before we start you have to know what chakra is first."

"Chakra?", Alexa played dumb, she knew everything about chakra. But for now, she has to learn from the basics to fully grasp and utilize them.

"This would take a little bit of time so you have to sit and I'll teach you."

"Okay!", Alexa sat on a stool as she listen carefully to her grandpa.

"Listen chakra is natively present in all lifeforms including humans. It is essential in almost every Jutsu(technique) from simplest to complex. There are various methods to control chakra, the most common is the use of hand seals. By being able to control chakra, it can let the person walk on water, spitfire, create illusions, and many more. Chakra is usually not visible to unaided eyes unless it is extremely concentrated or manifested in great amounts...."

Alexa listened throughout the few minutes of explaining what chakra is. A normal eight-year-old may have a hard time understanding, but she is a 27-year-old woman stuck in a body of a little girl so comprehending it is easy for her.

After explaining everything her Eichiru motioned for Lhexi to follow him outside the house to their favorite tree, the sakura tree.

"Now I will demonstrate to you how to stick a leaf to your forehead using chakra alone."

He placed a fallen green leaf on his forehead remaining in place as he remove his hands.

"Ohhh", Alexa let out a sound of amazement.

"Now you try it too."

Alexa opened her palms as a single leaf softly landed on her hand. Concentrating a small amount of chakra on her forehead as she place the leaf she felt it staying still. Removing her hand she had a little bit of a problem concentrating a stable amount of chakra. She lasted for at least ten minutes before Eichiru flicked her forehead, and removed the leaf.