Chapter 19- Suspicion and Torture

A punch collided with the girl's right cheek, her face swiveling to the side. The bruise took form one that was turning black. Ibiki watched the girl push her head back before giving a tired look at him.

"Answer my question. Did Shibuki send you here as a spy?", his voice was heavy and raspy as he intimidate the black-haired suspect.

As the girl did not reply he grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling it harshly from behind her. He inched his menacing face towards her, boring holes onto her eyes until she let out a small snicker. Ibiki once again sent a punch on her gut she threw up.

"You'll be free of pain once you answer my question."

Alexa almost wanted to laugh at what he said. If she answers his question, they would just search through her memories to determine if she was truly a spy or not, even though Ibiki could tell if she was lying. Once they find out she was a Ryuugaime, her head would be detached from her body without her realizing it.

Knowing it was doomed for her, the moment the ANBU knocked her out, she strived to survive and clung to her pitiful life. Already had enough of getting punched and getting pricked by needles she gave an exasperated answer.

"...no...", it was barely a whisper but Ibiki heard it.

The purple-eyed girl smirked, if she was going to go die a moment later anyway, why doesn't she make fun of the people here? She'll probably go rampant before they even kill her. She's not gonna go down without dragging anyone with her.

Ibiki narrowed his eyes at her calm palpitating chakra. She wasn't lying, but she was hiding something. Letting go of her hair, he watched her expressions as she cough up blood. He crossed his arms and stared intently at her.

"Who sent you here?"

The girl rolled her eyes first at his question, something Ibiki took note of.

"No one...did..."

He was confused but he did not show it on his face. It will only irk the girl to annoy him further.

'She's not lying, did we possibly make a mistake? Is she truly not a spy sent by Takigakure to eye on Konoha? I have to make sure.'

"You came from Takigakure, am I right?"

Alexa opened one eye and nodded. Ibiki creased his eyebrows before interrogating her once again. "Then why are you here?"

The girl opened her eyes, staring at the dark ceiling, the question from Ibiki made her rethink everything that happened in her new life so far.

'That's right, why am I here? What am I doing here? Shouldn't I be writing my story at my house? Oh and also hanging out with Kath. And I forgot to attend the appointment with a person from the entertainment company. Why? Because I died. It wasn't just my life that was taken away, it includes my dreams and the souls of my parents. Holy shit! What about that woman?! She's not crying on my grave, is she? Dang. I never saw Kath cry before. I hope they're doing okay...'

She jolt up awake when Ibiki removed another one of her fingernails. She wanted to scream but she held it in with all the strength she could muster. Now this man is included on her top ten to kill the first list. How many nails does she still got left, probably around 4 more? She wonders if he's gonna pull out even the nails on her toes.

'This man is surely terrifying.'

Ibiki held the pliers in his hand, playing with them. "So? Care to explain your life story? We have a lot of time."

He noticed the girl chuckling, probably already gone crazy. She's not new, out of all the people he tortured before to gain information, some turned lunatic. Well, he enjoyed himself getting pleasure from the pain of others. He's a real sadist.