Chapter 41

Alexa's POV

I honestly believe that Sasuke is becoming more and more comfortable staying in my place. This freeloader brat. He hasn’t even gone back to his house for a whole week.

He eats what he wants, goes out to train at fucking 4 in the morning, not like I’m still surprised, then he comes back at 9 pm barging through the front door like he owns the place while all bruised and tattered for training too hard, and finally he either goes straight for a quick shower or just dumps his body on my bed, knocked out in two seconds.

“What do I do with this kid..?”

The sound of water splashing on the floor echoed all over the room as I pack my pouch with various tools.

I heard the door of the bathroom opening and I turned around to see Sasuke drying his hair with the towel on top of his head. A white towel draped around his waist for some decency. But, it doesn’t change the fact that his toned chest and abs were clearly displayed before me.

This boy was getting more and more audacious and bold since he began staying in my place without my permission.

There were plenty of times I slept next to him. Others nights, I don’t even get a blink of sleep to complete the missions I was assigned at. Joining the Anbu was a reckless move but, its safe since Danzo won’t spread that I was the one who killed the Sandaime in his sleep.

Frankly, in his point of view, the Third Hokage’s assassination was in his favor for he doesn’t have to dirty his hands. Thinking about it, how did that geezer managed to stay alive after using the Death Reaper’s Seal?

Wait, did he even used it in the first place?

“What are you thinking about? You seem distracted.”

I raised my head to realize Sasuke was already in front of me.

I just shrugged my shoulders and put on a smile. “Nothing, just thinking about this and that.”

Smacking him on his shoulder he instantly flinched before giving me a glare. “What was that for?”

“Just hurry up and change. Breakfast’s ready.”

He looked down at his body before taking his attention back to me. “Why? It’s not like you’ve only seen me like this once.”

Crossing my arms, I sighed in distress. “Because we’re getting used to it.”

I saw the corner of his lips curve up in to a smirk. “Oh? Why don’t you just say seeing me like this gets you all distracted and flustered.”

What did he just say? I blinked my eyes at him.

“You’re aware that you are minor, right?”

He tilted his head to the side. “What wrong with that? Anyway you’re a minor too.”

“I’m older than I look.”

“We’re of the same age.”

He gave me a blanck stare and I sighed once again before taking my white yukata.

“Don’t let looks fool you Sasuke, especially in a few          weeks.”                                                      

With that I walked out of my room hearing him ask another question. “You’re not gonna have breakfast with me?”

“Nah! I need to go somewhere! Later!”