dinner

Patricks pov:

''Ell, are you coming?'' ''Yeah coming!'' she yells. I can hear her walk through the hall and there she comes, down the stairs. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen. ''Wow-'' I cant put into words, how I feel about her right now. ''yeahyeah, lets go, we have to go see Jillian and Tallulah'' ''yeah right, lets take my porsche''

I drive to Jillians new house. She wants to have a dinner, with the 4 of us, and I liked the idea. She is still the mother of my child and we seperated on good terms so ofcourse I didnt say no to this offer. 

Flashback

I came home later after shooting greys episode 10x03 ofcourse Jill was waiting for me in the kitchen. ''So..." she says. ''Listen, I didnt do anything okay, I just- I kept messing up my lines so we had to redo it alot, I'm sorry I'm late, I didnt mean to.'' I mean its the truth, but the reason I kept messing up my lines was because of Ellen. 

''okay, I believe you but- why did you keep messing up your lines, you knew them so well last night, when we practiced" I knew she would ask this, I'm so stupid, I do not want to hurt her nor lie to her. I just cant help that I'm falling in love with Ellen. She clears her throat and looks at me. "you can tell me Pat, its okay" ''It was Ellen'' ''whats with her" ''damnit Jill, dont make it even harder then it is'' 

''You love her... dont you?'' I look up at her and see the worry well up in her eyes. ''yes, yes I do'' Its quiet for over 5 minutes before Jill speaks up again. ''Well go get her, I heard she and Chris got divorced last month, so what are you waiting for?'' I almost choke. ''what?'' ''go get her Pat, you have to tell her, before its too late'' 

''but- what about... us" ''honey, we were over a long time ago, we both tried, but it just doesnt work, I will always love you Patrick, but you have to give yourself what you deserve and thats Ellen Pompeo. We can share custody over Talullah and we figure the rest out later. Go!'' ''okay, alright, yes, uhm-'' ''damn you really are in love with her, you're like a nevous teenager for their first date'' ''I'm sorry, I love you Jill, you know that right'' ''I know, now lets go'' she said with a smile on her face. 

End of flashback

We arrived at her house and it looked gorgeous. She came outside and Tallulah ran up to me and hugged my legs. ''Wow Jill, its amazing'' I say. ''It really is, amazing, wow'' Ellen says. ''Thanks guys, lets get inside and eat some dinner" 

__okay, so I dont know what this is, but I had this in my drafts for over 2 months, and I dont know how to finish it, but I wanted to post something, so here you go. Thanks for 1K reads on my other story!! Love the support!__