Dereks office (M)

rated mature.
thank you for the request, I didn't do it in an on-call room, but I hope you still like it!  itsgreys0

Merediths pov:

I walk into Dereks office and look at him. He looks up from his laptop with questioning eyes. "What are you doing here?" He mouths to me. I shrug my shoulders. I shut the blinds and walk up to him.

He does something with his laptop before he speaks up. "I'm in a meeting Meredith." "oh, well then you'd have to be quiet." "What?" I get onto my knees and crawl under the desk. "Meredith-" "no" I unzip his pants and palm his member through his boxers.

He gulps and says "I'm going to have to turn my mic on" "I know, put it on, talk." This could be a fun little challenge.

"Meredith I can't. Not when you're down there. I'm done in 15 minutes ish, can't you wait?" "No" I say pulling his boxers down to his ankles. "You don't have your camera on right?" "No-" "we'll then what's wrong? Just be quiet, you can move how much you want, just don't make any sounds."

I rub up and down his member and it grows in my hand. "I have to turn my mic on now, Mer-" he says groaning. "okay" he turns it on and starts to talk to the person on the other end of the line.

I lick around his shaft and he shifts in his seat. He looks at me with dark eyes. He closes his eyes when I take him in my mouth. He bites down on his lower lip to quiet the sounds.

I keep going up and down until I feel him twitch in my mouth. I know he is close so I pick up my speed. He mutes his mic again and groans in pleasure. "Fuck Meredith-" I clean myself up and put his pants back on.

"Yes thank you very much, I'll hear from you soon." Derek says talking to his laptop. He ends the call and looks at me. "Meredith what the hell? You know someone could've came in right? Or I couldn't keep my mouth shut- I don't even know how I managed to do that. That was a very important call."

I just nod my head in a response. He can't resist me. "Lock the door" he says. "Now? Isn't that a bit too late?" "Lock. The. Door." he says in a demanding voice.

"okay?" I walk up to the door and lock it. I stay with my face to the door when I hear him coming my way. He puts his hands on my waist and puts his mouth next to my ear.

"You have to be quiet." "You're not in a call anymore-" "I had to be quiet, so you do as well. On a call or not." I gulp and nod my head. He turns me around and I'm facing him.

He crosses his arms and pulls my scrub top over my head. He start sucking on my neck before he starts moving down to my stomach. He stops above my waistband.

He gets back to my mouth and our tongues are fighting for dominance. He unclips my bra and sucks on my right nipple. "Hmm Der-" "shh" I squirm under him looking for some sort of friction.

He moves over to my left nipple and gives it the exact same attention. "Please-" "please what?" ugh he knows I don't like this. "I need you." "where?" "Derek please, just please do something, please, I'm begging you."

Apparently that was enough for him to make the next move. He pulls my scrub pants down and kisses up my thigh. I grab his hair and try to pull him up but he doesn't budge.

"Der-" "shut up, be quiet." I nod my head and bite down on my bottom lip. My hips keep bucking up. I need some relieve.

He pulls my panties down and licks along my folds. Apparently I moaned too loud because he stands up and walks away. "uhh- Derek please" "what do you want?" "Your tongue. Please." he walks back up to me and kisses me hard.

"Don't make a sound, because I'll stop and leave you here sexually frustrated." I nod my head and stay quiet. I kinda like this side of him.

He gets on his knees and spreads my folds. He starts sucking on my clit and my eyes roll to the back of my head. 'Don't make a sound, don't make a sound, don't make a sound' is what I think to myself.

He throws two fingers in the mix and soon I feel my walls clench around his fingers. "Come" I let go and come all over his hand. He cleans me up and lifts me in the air.

He lays me down on the couch and asks "you tired?" I shake my head and smile. "Good." he pulls his pants down and hovers over me.

Before he enters me he strokes himself a few times. I arch my back as a response. "You can make sounds" "oh thank god" he moves in and out of me and I moan in pleasure.

"Derek!" I come for the second time and he pumps a few times before he comes as well. He pulls out and lays down next to me. "Are you okay?" "Hmhmm" "being quiet sucks, doesn't it." He says laughing.

"It really really does." "I love you Meredith" "I love you too." He kisses me on my forehead before I fall asleep on his chest. I wake up from my pager which is ringing. Derek isn't next to me anymore but when I sit up he is sitting at his desk.

"I'm on a call" "okay" I say while putting my clothes back on. He moves out of the camera and I give him a quick kiss. He gets back in front of the camera and nods his head.

I laugh at his silliness and walk away. I close the door from his office and walk to the ER.

__I hope you're having a good day! Don't forget to vote and to comment, and if you have any ideas for future one shots let me know. Love y'all__