''he is leaving.''

Ellens pov:

''YOU'RE LEAVING?'' Krista just told me Patrick is leaving the show, he didnt even discuss this with me. We're together and he just goes around telling that he is leaving. ''What are you talking about?'' ''Krista just told me you quit.'' ''I did no-'' I cut him off I dont want to hear his excuses. 

''If you do not want to work with me on this show you can just tell me, we can work things out. You cant just tell Krista that you resign without discussing things with me, I dont know if you know what a relationship is, but in a relationship you decide things together.'' ''Ell-'' I dont let him finish I just walk out of our trailer. 

''damnit'' I hear him yell when I walk away. I thought we we're finally happy together. I dont want to lose him but he cant make a decision this big without informing me. ''Ell are you okay?'' Camilla asks. Thats when I get out of my thoughts and realise I have tears rolling down my cheeks. 

''Patrick is leaving'' ''what?'' ''he resigned, without discussing it with me'' ''HE DID WHAT?!'' Kevin now asks catching up with us. ''He quit'' 

We get into the table read and Patrick isnt there. I'm not in the mood to get him right now. ''Ellen isnt Patrick coming?'' Debbie asks. ''I dont know and I dont care'' suddenly all eyes are on me. ''What happened?'' ''He is leaving'' everyone gasps and I just stare at our script. ''Can we start?'' 

Later that night I walk back into the trailer and I hear nothing but silence. Patrick isnt in our bed nor in our trailer. His phone is on the counter and it keeps going of. I decide to pick it up and look who is texting him. It's his mom. It's going to be okay- Patrick you there- Can't you just tell her the truth?- She will always love you. 

I decide to read the previous messages because I dont know what this is about. 

P) Mom, I screwed up.

A) What did you do?

P) nothing actually but everyone thinks I did..

A) what? I cant read your mind son.

P) Everyone thinks I quit Greys without talking about it with Ellen..

A) Thats not very smart, you're in love with her, why wouldnt you talk with her about that? Dont you love that job?

P) yes I do. I didn't resign, I never even told Krista I wanted to leave I dont know where this comes from but she is lying. Everyone turned their back on me, they dont even say hi to me. I know I hurt E but she wont let me talk and I have no idea what to do.

A) It's going to be okay. 

That was 3 hours ago and he still didn't respond which means he hasnt been here for 3 hours. His car is still here so he didnt leave. I haven't seen Krista around either today, only at the table read. I decide to go to bed and just wait for him to come back. 

The next morning I wake up to breakfast and a note. 'Krista send me away, so I drove to your house, I know you probably dont want me there right now, but I have nowhere else to go. I promise I didnt quit, I promise. You can ask her what's really been going on because I dont feel like the right person to tell you. I'll leave your house as soon as possible. I love you, I'll always do. -P'  

I eat my breakfast, get dressed and run to the table read. ''Krista can I talk to you for a second?'' she rolls her eyes at me and nods her head. I dont know whats going on but I'm getting annoyed. ''Whats wrong?'' she asks me. ''Why did you send Patrick away?'' ''I didnt-'' ''yes you did, he left me a goddamn note.'' 

3rd person:

Ellen thought she closed the door completely but she didnt. Everyone got in their seats ready for the table read until they heard yelling. ''Kris this is complete bullshit, you know just as good as I do Patrick would never lie to me, so why did he had to leave?!''