multiple one-shots (3)

__INCLUDES: Merediths birthday morning, Zola's first boyfriend and Merediths fall during her pregnancy__

MEREDITHS BIRTHDAY

Dereks pov:

It's Merediths birthday today, the kids and I are making breakfast for her and we're going to ride the ferry the entire day. 

I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I walk over to the kids bedroom. They are already awake. ''hi daddy'' ''hi Bails, hi Zozo, lets make mommy breakfast'' ''yaay'' they immediately jump out of bed and run downstairs. ''We have to be quiet guys, otherwise mommy wakes up before we're done'' ''okay'' they whisper.

35 minutes later, breakfast is done and we walk upstairs, the kids really wanted to lift the tray so I let them. I brought it upstairs though because they're too little to take it with them on the stairs. They knocked on the door and opened it. Meredith was still asleep.

They set the tray on Mers nightstand and climbed on the bed. They started to jump on Meredith while yelling ''wake up, wake up, mommy'' I couldn't stop laughing and smiling. Meredith opened her eyes slowly and pulled on the kids their little legs. They fell down and Meredith hugged them tight. They couldnt stop giggling. 

''mommy it's your birthday'' Zola says ''is it?'' she asks. ''yes mommy, look we made bweakfast'' Bailey tried to say. ''oehh, whats on it?'' They jumped of the bed and lifted the tray up very carefully. Meredith sat up against the headboard and the kids put the tray on her legs. 

I just watched them. ''what are you looking at?'' Mer asks. ''you guys'' ''come here'' she pats the bed beside her and I climb in. Zola uses me as her chair and Bailey snuggles up in Merediths side. We all eat together and around 3pm we're finally ready to leave to the ferry. -THE END-

ZOLA'S FIRST BOYFRIEND (16)

Zolas pov:

I have a boyfriend for 2 months now, I didnt tell my parents yet, because I feel like they're going to flip. They are very protective over me and I know its a good thing, but sometimes its quite annoying. ''Mom, I'm going to Lisa's after school'' 

''okay honey, will you be home at dinner?'' ''Probably, I'll let you know'' ''alright, have fun'' ''thanks.'' I know I shouldn't lie to her, but I'm kind of scared to tell her about Jake, thats his name. Beautiful right?

My dad is even worse. He probably wants to meet him the next day and he will interrogate him. I think I'll tell them tonight. I get to school and Jake is waiting for me at the door. ''hi Jay'' ''Hi Zo, wanna go to my house after school?'' ''yes!'' ''Okay, lets get to class.'' 

''Why havent you told your parents about us yet, its been 2 months? It's your choice but I would really like to meet them.'' ''Because they are very protective, my dad probably wants to kill you at first, he would want to meet you and interrogate you and I dont want you to feel uncomfortable''  ''I will be fine, I just- I want to spend time with you, at your house, I dont know maybe with your parents.''

''I will tell them tonight, okay?'' ''okay''

At his house

''Do you want to watch a movie?'' ''Yea, sure'' ''Shall we finish the maze runner?'' ''YES'' ''okay great.'' I really want to cuddle, but we've never done that. ''Do you want to cuddle?'' ''sure come here'' he pats his chest. I lay my head down, and I never felt safer. During the movie I start to get tired and I fall asleep. When I wake up Jake is still sitting in the same spot, and he is busy on his phone. 

I look up at him and he looks me in the eyes. ''hi sleepyhead'' ''hi'' he keeps looking into my eyes. I lean up to him and he leans down, thats when our lips meet. It feels magical. Sparks coming of. We never kissed before. I pull away and he looks shocked. ''I'm sorry, I-'' ''no, no, no, I- I loved it, it was amazing'' ''oh, good, because I thought it was magical.''

''What time is it?'' ''It's 4.30'' ''WHAT? oh god, I have to get home, I have to run, dinner is ready at 5 and I will be home at 5.15 if I walk'' ''I can bring you with my car?'' ''Do you want to do that?'' ''yes ofcourse, lets go.'' We drive to my house and he stops, I turn to him and he looks at me, I quickly lean in to kiss him and then walk into my house. He drives away and my mom is in the kitchen. 

''You're early'' ''uh- yeah'' she better not just see me kiss Jake, because then I'm in big trouble. ''So who dropped you off?'' ''Uh- well- you know-'' ''Zola?'' god, why does she always has this tone in her voice. ''My boyfriend'' I whisper. ''your what?'' 

''my boyfriend, please dont be mad, he is amazing, and we spend alot of time together. I really like him, we've been together for two months actually but I was scared to tell you and-'' ''Zola calm down'' I notice I was rambling. My mom does the same, and she isnt even my biological mom. It's like our love for eachother is that big I still inherit things from her or something. 

''sorry'' ''so- you have a boyfriend?'' ''yes'' ''and you really like him?'' ''yes'' ''does he treat you right?'' ''yes'' ''okay'' ''okay?'' ''yes okay, I'm glad you're happy Zo, but I do want to meet him'' she says with a wink. ''Is he cute?'' she asks. I giggle at her silliness. ''yes... I have pictures? His name is Jake'' ''yes,  please show me, I want to know what the boy looks like'' my mom literally looked like a little girl at a toy store. 

I grabbed my phone from the couch and walk back to her. ''Just swipe to the right, there are a few of us together'' she keeps swiping. After she saw all the pictures she looked at me and smiled. ''I'm proud of you Zola, you can tell me these things, but I do want to meet him, why dont you ask him to come over tomorrow?''

''Yes I can do that, I have to tell dad though'' ''yes you should, but just- say everything you said to me. He will be overprotective but thats okay Zola, he just wants to make sure nothing happens to you'' ''I know'' ''We kissed today'' ''huh what?'' ''today'' she looks up at me. ''We kissed for the first time'' ''what was it like? Special?'' ''yes, oh my god mom, it felt magical'' she giggled at me. ''I felt the same with your dad.''

That entire night I talked to my mom about him until my dad came home. ''crap'' ''Zola, it will be okay'' ''Hi dad, I have to tell you something....'' -THE END-

THE FALL DURING HER PREGNANCY

Dereks pov:

I was walking to my surgery, Meredith is doing well, she has lots of back pain but I help her when I can. I scrub in and text Meredith that she should listen to Owen and she should not go back to that OR where there is a chance of explosions. 

I am operating when I get alot of notifications on my phone. ''Sir, your phone is exploding'' ''it's fine'' ''it's your wife, she took a fall on the stairs, Bailey found her, she was unconcious, they're now headed to OB to check on the baby.'' 

Why does Meredith always has to go through all of that, she has been through enough already. I shake my head and look at my intern. She cant finish this, I grab my tool up again, but my hands wont stay still. ''sir, I can finish, you should go to your wife'' ''no you cant'' ''yes I can, I have seen you do it all the time, go!'' ''okay'' I walk out and get my gloves off. I scrub out and run down to OB.

I ask for Meredith Grey and I run to the exam room. I slam the door open and she is laying on a gurney, she is still unconcious. ''how is she?'' ''she is still unconcious, we're looking for a heartbeat from the baby right now'' I stay as quiet as possible. I walk next to Mer and grab her hand. Then I hear it, a heartbeat. ''he is alive'' I let out a breath I didnt know I was keeping in. 

Meredith starts to open her eyes and she looks around in confusion. ''what?'' ''Mer, you fell down the stairs'' she looks in my eyes in horror. ''the baby is fine, he is okay'' ''he is okay?'' ''yes Mer'' ''thank god'' I give her a kiss on her forehead and thats when she breaks down. ''its okay Mer, you're okay, the baby is okay, everything will be alright!'' 

__I wanted to publish these 3 stories but they were too shot to publish apart from eachother so I put them together in one, let me know what you think, dont forget to vote and to comment, love y'all, have a good day!__