y/n in love

''y/n you're grounded!" your dad tells you as you sit on the couch waiting for their talk. You knew it was stupid to kiss them on your front porch but your parents shouldn't even be home right now.

All you wanted was a goodbye kiss. You really loved them, you never felt like this before and it was amazing. You got butterflies everytime you'd talk to or with them. It was an amazing feeling that you never wanted to lose.

"WHAT!? Why?" "Because you were kissing someone, you're 15 y/n!" "SO?" "Don't give your dad that attitude y/n!" your mom interrupts.

"You're grounded and you're not allowed to see them for a month. And watch your mouth because it could be 2 months." you dad says.

"Come on? At least let me see them." "Y/n, No is no, listen for once." your mom says.

"Whatever, you just don't get it." "Get what?" "THE WAY I FEEL" I yell back at them while storming into my bedroom.

They might think that I'm just mad and upset, but I'm mostly sad right now. They ruin everything, we would go on a picnic that they would set up. I've never been this excited but no ofcourse I can't go bc I'm grounded.

I just lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling when my dad yells that dinner is ready. "Not in the mood!" I yell back at him. He can come and bring me dinner here or I won't eat. I'm absolutely not going downstairs right now bc I feel like I'd break down any second.

That night I just went to sleep and when I woke up I felt even more drained. I didn't have school anymore so I just laid there, cleaned my room a bit and went downstairs to make some food for myself.

"Goodmorning y/n" my dad greets. "morning" I walk into the kitchen and make a bowl of cereal. I grab a spoon and walk back upstairs.

I sit crossed legged on my bed while eating my cereal. I don't have anything to do since I'm not allowed to leave the house so I'm just watching my show.

Bailey walks in my room and looks at me "do you wanna come play outside with me? at the park?" "I can't bails. I'm sorry." "Why not? You always go to the park with me.." he says pouting. "I'm not allowed to leave the house B, ask dad."

He walks out of my room with his head hanging down. I feel bad but I can't do anything about it.

The next few days are again me, cereal and watching my show on Netflix, atleast that was it until my dad came into my room. "Y/n?" "What?" "I have to talk to y/bc/gf/n!" "WHAT WHY?" "They deserve an explanation right?" "Yeah but no way that you're doing that." "Why not?"

"Because you would probably turn it that way that they break up with me or something." "No I'm not y/n come on, you know I would never do that." "Right" I mumble.

"What? You think I'd do that?" "You don't? You already made me not see them for 2 months, I'm grounded for who knows how many days longer and I have nothing to do here. What the fuck am I supposed to expect to come. I'm sorry for cursing but I'm really freaking an- annoyed right now." I say chocking back a sob at the end. "But fine, go ahead and call them."

I grab my phone and give it to my dad.

Future s/o 🥰

My dad looks at me and I wipe my eyes. He has this look in his eye that I can't quit read. He clicks on call and he walks out of my room. A few minutes later he comes back and hands me my phone.

About 40 minutes later I hear a knock at my door. "Go away. Bailey I'm not allowed to go to the park." "Do I have to leave as well?" I hear them say. I run up to my door and open it. "What- what are you doing here? No you- you should leave! If my dad sees you I'll be grounded longer. I love you but- shit now I said I love you for the first time and-" I was cut off by a kiss.

"Oh" "yeah, calm down y/n, your dad invited me over." "he- he did what?" "he called me and said he was mad at first bc he caught us kissing but that he saw that you're in love. So he asked me to come over." "Oh, he- he did." "I did. I'm sorry y/n. Iloveyou" my dad says while throwing a quick glance into my room. "Loveyoutoo"

"oh and y/bf/gf/n, take care of her." "I will mr shepherd." "good. staying over for dinner?" They look at me and I nod. "Sure, thank you." "ofcourse, and call me Derek please." they nod their head and my dad walks away.

and I just cuddled with them for the rest of the day.

__omg sorry for being gone this long, i'll try and update more omg, im so sorry lol__