Ellen Degeneres

"PATRICK GALEN DEMPSEY" oh god what did I do. "Yes Honey" "You have an interview with Ellen DeGeneres today?" "Yea why?" "Well you could've told me, we could go together and make our relationship public" "wait- you're ready?" "Yea no one can take away my happiness anymore" she says.

"What if I just announce it and then you come out as well, to talk with us" "yeah seems like a good idea." "Good, we're leaving now then, let's go" we arrive at the lot and get out.

We get inside and I get ready, mentally. I have to tell the entire world that me and Ells are in a relationship together. I pace around the dressing room until I hear a voice.

It's Ellen through the tv. "Hi Patrick" "uh- hi" I laugh. "Are you nervous?" I smile at her. "No- yes but you'll find out why soon" I laugh. "Alright, well I'll see you soon" she hangs up and I keep thinking.

"Mr Dempsey, you have to be on stage in 5 minutes" I get up and walk out the door. The 5 minutes are over faster than expected. "Ladies and Gentleman Patrick Dempsey" everyone claps and I walk out. You can do this.

I sit down and throw a big smile. "So how have you been?" "I've been- good, great actually" "tell me all about it" Ellen says. "I've been in a relationship with someone, for a few months actually, almost a year, and I'm in- love, wow that sounds cheesy" everyone laughs at me and Ellen asks "who is the lucky lady" "I'll tell you later" I wink at her.

"Alright then, let's let the audience ask some questions" "sure" I say. The first person comes on. "What's your favourite color?" "Indigo of course, not light blue. Indigo" I say with a wink.

She blushes and sits down. Soon the last person is on and she asks me "can you call Ellen?" "I'm sitting next to her?" "No Pompeo, Ellen Pompeo" "oh yeah sure, FaceTime?" Everyone cheers so I screen record my screen so they can also see Ells.

"Hi Pat, is your interview done already I thought we-" I cut her off. "No I'm still on, that's why I'm calling you" "oh" she giggles. "Say Hi Ells" she waved at the camera and I aim it at the camera "hi everybody" she says when everybody screams.

I look at her in awe when everyone gets quiet. "Pat?" I hear Ellen say. I quickly turn the camera back around and I say "oh.. right.. well I'll see you to- I'll see you soon, love you" "bye Patrick" she is quiet for a few seconds when she says "love you too see you tonight" with a wink and hangs up.

Everyone gasps and I feel all eyes on me. I laugh at everyone and they look at me confused. "Ells?" I yell and Ellen comes out. Everyone screams at her and I stand up.

Ellen hugs her and she runs up to me. "Hi" I whisper. "Hi" she whispers back. She sits on the couch and I sit next to her. Ellen DeGeneres and Ells talk for awhile and I just stare at her. She is gorgeous. I can't believe I finally got her with me.

Suddenly someone yells "ELLEN, HE IS SO IN LOVE WITH YOU HE HAS THE SPARKLE" I blush a little and everyone starts to cheer for us. Ellen cups my cheek and says "I love you too"

I lean in and we kiss. Everyone claps and yells "DEMPEO DEMPEO DEMPEO" I pull away and wrap my arm around her. "We give the entire audience a meet and greet with us. So who ever wants to meet us, find us after."

We walk off and we get into the dresser room. "You looked hot, damn" "well thank you mr. Let's call Ellen ring emoji during a live tv show" I chuckle and soon a lot of people are waiting for us outside.

__I dont know what this is, it's kinda short and I didn't pre-read it, so it might have some typo's. I'm sorry for the last chapter... hope you have a good day, dont forget to vote and to comment. Love y'all__