''get out!''

Merediths pov:

"Get out!" you yell. "what? Meredith...?" "Get out of my house. Now." "Why? Because I was drinking coffee with another woman?"

"Yes, you tell me you're going grocery shopping but 30 minutes later you're in a coffee shop with some woman I don't even know"

"It was nothing you have to worry about, I would never cheat on you Meredith"

"GET. OUT." "Listen I didn't want to do this now but-" "GET OUT DEREK" "but-" "NO"

He looks at me shocked and I can see tears well in his eyes. He stares at me and I look down, he turns around and walks out of the door.

It hurts me he was there with another woman. Why can't he just say that. He doesn't have to lie. I don't know why he was crying since he is the one who was there with her.

I walk over to the kitchen counter and decide to bake some eggs. I throw the eggshells away when I see a receipt in the trash. Its torn but I can read it

• engagement ring                                                                                                                                         -$974,72

What is this?! I didn't buy that. It was probably Alex' or something. I decide to call him. "Hi Alex, how are you?" "I'm good, what's wrong?" "Did you buy an engagement ring for Jo?" "No? Why?" "Oh nevermind then, I have to go"

I hang up the phone and realise I never let Derek explain why he was with her. God I'm stupid. I decide to call him. He isn't answering.

I'm getting in my car and drive off to the woods hoping he is there. I see his trailer and a lot of things are standing outside and his car is open.

"DEREK!" "who is there?" "Meredith" "Meredith? What are you doing here?" "Uhm I was-" that's when I realise his trailer is almost empty and all his stuff is packed in his car. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm leaving, I'm going back to New York." "What?!!!" "There is no point in staying here. The woman I'm in love with doesn't trust me and kicks me out. So-" "Derek.." "no you don't get to talk me into staying. You didn't even let me explain why I was with her, I thought you trusted me but apparently you didn't." "I do, I do trust you, but why would you lie about meeting up with another woman? If you would've just told me why you would meet her I would be fine with it."

"But that's the problem Meredith I couldn't tell you since I was planning a god damn proposal." he yells with his hands in his hair. "And the worst thing is that you didn't even let me explain, I thought you would at least let me do that, but you didn't you just kicked me out. It didn't even hurt you when I was almost crying in front of you" "BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE CHEATING" "if you would've let me explained you would know I wasn't, but you didn't, and that hurts me the most"

"I would never cheat on you, you would know that, you're literally my dream woman, you're everything I could've ever wished for. You're everything I ever wanted. I really wanted to marry you and I wanted to have kids with you. I wanted to build you a house. But I guess you didn't want those things with me."

That's when his phone starts to ring. "It- its my mom I have to take this." He says. "Hi mom" "no I'm okay." He says his voice breaking. "No, it got- cancelled" "mom I already had a ring, why would you buy one?" He laughs through his tears.

He even told his mom about the proposal? Geez Meredith, what are you doing with your life. The man you love is standing in front of you, packed up and ready to leave Seattle behind him. I ruined everything. That's when a tear rolls down my cheek.

A sob comes out of my mouth faster than I expected, Derek turns around immediately and looks at me. "Mom I- I have to go, I'll talk to you soon, love you."

He wraps his arms around me "Hey hey Meredith, calm down its okay, you're okay, you are okay. Just breath." I start to calm down and look at him. "Whats wrong?" he asks me.

"I do love you and I do trust you, I just- I was scared. I'm sorry I didn't let you explain, I'm sorry for everything. I ruined everything. I just lost everything. I hurt you and I'm sorry... you should go by the way." He looks at me confused.

"Back to New York." "Oh right. I don't think I still want to go" he suddenly says. "What?!" "I wanna stay here with my fiancé'' ''what?''

"Marry me?"