"forget it, you dont love me"

3rd person:

Meredith and Derek got paged by Richard after he saw the couple making out in a supply closet. They walk together to his office. "Derek, what if he fires me? I'm still an intern" "You will be okay, and if he wants to fire you I'll let him fire me instead of you."

"You can't do that.." "I can Meredith, we're here" they take a deep breath in and knock on the door. "Come in" they hear Richard say. "Close the door please."

The two walk in and look at Richard. "So, you two are together?" "No, no we're not" Derek answers. "Then why we're you two kissing in a supply closet?"

"It was just- for fun, I promise there is nothing going on between us"

Merediths pov:

Thats all I hear, it's just fun for him? It meant a lot to me. I really felt loved when I was with him. But for him it was just- fun?

"Okay then, but I don't want to see it again, you can go now." I almost run out of his office and get to my locker. I sit down and drink my water.

I have to stop overthinking. He probably just said it because he wanted to get Richard of our backs right?

I still decide to ignore him the entire day, I watched a surgery and did some charts. That was my day, it went fine until I overheard Derek and Marks conversation.

"Bu do you have feelings for her?" "What? No, of course not, it's just fun, we're not even a good couple together, she likes totally other things than I do."

You couldn't stop hearing it. You really didn't mean anything to him. Not a little thing.

You ran down to the chiefs office and walked in. "Dr. Webber? I don't feel very well, I did all my charts from today can I please go home?" "If you finished your work you can go, are you okay Grey?"

"Yes I'm fine, thanks" I run out of his office and get into my street clothes, I grab my bag, I wipe the tears that fall away and run to my car.

Dereks pov:

Was that Meredith? Was she crying? What the hell. I run to the chiefs office and slam the door open. "Where did Meredith go?" "Home, she said she didn't feel well" I run out of his office and get into my car.

I drive to her house as fast as I can and knock on the door. "Meredith open the door!" The door creaks open and she is standing there in sweats and tears well up in her eyes at the sight of me.

"Are you okay?" "Just leave me alone Derek" "what's wrong? Why we're you crying?" "It's nothing Derek" "It is something Meredith, you're crying, was it something I said?"

"No, why would I worry about that? That between us was just fun, right?" she says in a mocking voice. "What do you mean?" I look her straight in the eye and she can't even look at me.

"If this is about what I said in Richards office this morning, I was just trying to get him out of our way." "Yeah right, I overheard your conversation with Mark, 'we're not even a good couple together' ,I really felt something, you made me feel loved, but apparently it was just fun" you look her in the eye and she continues..

"You know what, forget it, there is nothing going on between us, you don't love me" she turns around and wants to close the door but I step inside and push her against the wall.

"Meredith, I do love you, I've never loved anyone the way I love you, I do want you, I want everything, I want us to be together" "you do?" "Yes I d-"

I got cut off by Meredith lips slammed into mine. I pulled away and she said "I love you" "I love you too Meredith Elizabeth Grey"

__I know this is kinda short but I wanted to post something, it's my birthday heheheh, I will post Dereks reaction to Zolas first boyfriend soon. Love y'all have a good day!"