his shirt

Merediths pov:
I walk downstairs, it's the day after Christmas and I wasn't in the mood to get dressed or whatever.

I hear people talk and I walk into the kitchen. "Morning" "morning Meredith, you had a great night I guess?" Caroline says. "What? Oh no, i wear his shirt every night." I say laughing.

"Meredith-" someone says in a whisper. I turn around and Derek is standing there with a shocked face. "What's wrong?" "You" "me?" I say almost yelling. "Mer, come with me" "to where?" "JUST. Come. With. Me." "Okay okay, atleast let me make some coffee for your mother." "Well make it quick"

"Derek what is wrong with you? Don't be so rude to your wife!" Caroline says, standing up for me. "Mum, you really shouldn't get into this, Mer will know what this is about in a second and she will come down here with a smile on her face, I promise you. A real, actual smile." Derek says.

"Okay I'm done, now where are we going?" He pulls me on my arm and we're going back upstairs. We walk into the bathroom and suddenly he lifts me up. He puts me on the sink and looks me straight in the eye. He leans in and wraps his hands around the back of my neck. We make out for a solid 5 minutes before we pull away from eachother.

"Der? What's wrong?" "You look too damn hot to be walking in front of me, with my mother and Nancy there!! Now what's wrong?" he looks down and i follow his eyes.

"Oh no, I made you need a cold shower." "This is not funny Meredith. You can't just walk through the house in my shirt and panties only." he yells through gritted teeth. "What we're you thinking. You know that has impact on me." I smile at him and he laughs at me.

"I wasn't really thinking to be honest, I just wasn't in the mood to get dressed, didn't have the energy for it. Derek I've barely been able to get through last nights dinner with so many people. I didn't have enough energy to also get dressed this morning and I honestly didn't think it would have that big of an impact on you."

"Oh baby, i'm sorry! Its okay, I'll just take a quick shower, you go back down there, I'll be right back!" He turns on the shower and I think, I could just get in the shower with him real quick. Right?"

I step in the shower with him and he washes my hair.

30 minutes later were walking back downstairs, and I indeed have a real smile on my face. All problems were solved and I have real clothes on. "So what was the problem?" Nancy asks with a curious look. "Nothing. Just needed to shower." Derek came down as well and Nancy looks at us. "Hmm, you're acting suspicious."

"HA, I figured it out. You had showers-" "Nancy children!!!" Caroline yells quickly. "You did the shower tango, didn't you?" she says with a wink.

"No we did not." "But you both have wet hair." "I just washed her hair Nancy, nothing epic happened in there. If it did I'll tell you aaaaaall the details" he says with smirk and a wink.

"Derek, disgusting." "What it's normal, sex is a huge taboo around the world and I think people need to talk about it more. So why not talk about it during lunch." "No Derek, let's not do that when kids are here." "Well fine, ofcourse not but it's just my opinion that we shouldn't keep our mouth shut on this subject. It's totally natural, and it feels good so-" "okay Derek you can stop now honey"

He bursts out laughing. "I'm sorry but Nancys face is hilarious" we all laugh with him. He is literally the cutest and hottest man alive. I couldn't be with anyone better, I love him with every bone in my body. I'm so grateful that I got to meet this man, and I still feel like it was faith that led me to that bar 7 years ago.

I might not have a lot of energy in me, this was the best Christmas I had in a while.

__okay so this is kinda weird and short but why not hahaha, love y'all , if you have any idea for future one shots please please let me know!! It can be everything and anything!__