𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟺

♪ᴅᴀɪsʏ ʙʏ ᴀsʜɴɪᴋᴋᴏ♪

Rᴏxʏ

"The first day of the week and you already cause trouble!"

Seriously?! The principal had summoned me into his office just for this?!

"Trouble? If it weren't for me, Blake and his bastard friends would have hurt that kid." I explained.

"Language, Jones." The principal warned me.

"Whatever, but I'm not having detention." I stated sternly before standing up to leave.

"Fine. I'll let this one slide but on one condition." He added.

Of course. It was no longer a free world. I rolled my eyes at him and sat back down.

"There are four new learners which arrived today at our school and--"

"No. No, no, no. I'm not babysitting." I interrupted him.

"Okay then I guess I'll just have to call your mother and tell her, you're the reason there's a passed out kid in our sick bay." Principal Hudgens blackmailed me with a sheepish grin.

He was just as stupid as all the other kids had said he was. Mom would never come. She hasn't come to a single meeting since middle school. I could of easily made him think he was smart but then again, mom could show up since she was "trying" to be better and all that bullshit. I'd help out anyways by welcoming them to our crappy school, then I could move on with my life.

"I'll give the new students their royal tour." I remarked sarcastically, picking up my bag and standing up again and walking out of the office and slamming the door behind me.

I had one more period before lunch and as much as I just wanted to enjoy my lunch and lie down on the grass and listen to Eminem. I couldn't. I walked through the crowded hallways, lousy teenagers around me laughed and yelled at one another.

I kept my head low and walked to class.

"Hey, excuse me!" A voice yelled from behind me.

Please no. No. Not now. Not me.

"Hey, wait up!" The voice called out to me again, coming closer.

By now the halls were empty as everyone was in their classes, making it easier for me to escape the voice following close behind.
I started to run but the pounding feet soon caught up to me, grabbing my wrist and making me wince in pain, as I shook my head, my glasses falling to the ground. Great! Now my fucked up face is revealed. Can people stop fucking do that?! Grabbing my wrist!? It fucking hurts!

I opened my eyes and looked into a chest. I gulped softly then looked up, my eyes labeling the neck, chin, lips, nose and then the eyes. I didn't have to stare into his hazel eyes for another second to know that it was him.

Tʀᴏʏ

It's was her. It was freaking her! Those eyes were hers! Green and bright just as I remembered them to be.

"Dream girl?" I whispered, just loud enough for her to hear.

"Sorry, have we met before?" She asked in an annoyed tone, then glanced down at her broken glasses on the ground.

It was her. I knew it. The bruises. The hair. The lips. I had memorized her by heart, she's been in my head ever since. Did she forget that I was the one who had brought her tray to her room at the hotel just yesterday. Well, maybe that was a good thing. Maybe it could be a second opportunity.. to maybe get to know her better and maybe even be her friend.