𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟷

♪ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴍʏ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘs♪

Rᴏxʏ

"So.. where shall we drop you off?" He questioned in an impatient tone.

"Just continue driving up straight and then take the first two rights." I replied, trying my best to be nonchalant.

Why did I have to pretend though? This was a huge fucking deal. I never thought I'd see him again, like ever, yet here he was talking to me, completely unaware that I was his daughter.

"Is that where the hospital is?" Nina asked concerned, turning her head to the backseat of the car where I was sitting.

A hospital? Why would she care? The last thing I needed right now was doctors and nurses and all that crap. Right now I just needed a safe place.

"No, a friend." I answered.

"A friend?!" Nina questioned in frustration, making precious papi jump up in his seat slightly.

"Nina!" He yelled at her angrily.

"Sorry papi." She apologized softly before looking out the window.

He shook his head in disbelief at her before turning to me in the rear view mirror. "What was your name again?" He asked me.

I couldn't let him know who I really was. He barely recognized me anyway. He probably forgot about me.

"Rosa." I lied.

"Rosa, I just wanted to thank you for sticking out for Nina that time. She means everything to me and I'd hate myself if anything were to happen to her, so thank you." He smiled sincerely.

Wow. I never really envied anyone more in my life than I did him. I felt betrayal, like he had stabbed me in the back. Literally and figuratively.

"No problem." I assured him blankly.

I legit never thought I'd ever see my father again, not like this at least. We were in the same car and he barely recognized me. He couldn't care less. Kinda made me think how he'd react if he knew who I really was.

He took the second first right and stopped on the corner of the street, Angel's street.

"Thank you." I said before opening the car door, struggling to get out but I manage.

I'm about to shut the door behind me but Nina turns her face to me and speaks. "Uh.. I have a birthday party next week, you should drop by." She suggested with a sweet smile.

Fuck no! I... wait a minute, this was perfect!

I hated him but at the same time I wanted to be in his presence again. Or at least in his home.

"I'm not really the party type but I'll see what I can do." I said with a polite smile before closing the door and walking up to Angel's door and knocking on it. I looked behind me and they were gone. Thank god.

"Angel?!" I called her name with a shaky voice, knocking for the third time but there was still no reply.

I walked closer to the road on the opposite side and sat down on the pavement. She must have gone out for a bit, so I would just have to wait until she returned.

I stayed there waiting for a while and then a car pulled up. I closed my eyes, hoping it wasn't Nina. I looked up and slowly opened my eyes and saw him.

"Dream girl?! Your face! Blood!" He screamed like a girl, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as if though he was about to pass out.

What an idiot he could be sometimes, I thought to myself.