𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟻

♪ʏᴏᴜɴɢʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏ 5 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs ᴏғ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ♪

                                    Rᴏxʏ

"Loxy! Loxy! You have to see what mommy got me!" Lucy squealed excitedly, running up to me as I climbed off from my motorbike.

"Good afternoon to you too dear sister." I teased her, taking my helmet off.

"Come on! You leally need to see it!" She tugged at my pants.

"Well, where is it?" I asked.

Lucy giggled, grabbing me by my hand, as we ran into the house, past the living room and kitchen, through the passage and into Lucy's room.

"My vellie own doll house!" She declared.

Very, Lucy. Not vellie.

This doll house was humongous, fancy and extremely pink, It stood perfectly next to her princess bed and if fitted well with her fairy lights and purple coated walls.

"It's beautiful Lucy." I said giving her a big genuine smile.

"Will you play with me?! Please?" She begged.

How do kids have all this energy? If I could be young again I'd... actually let's not go there.

"Lucy I'm exhausted from school, how about we sit down on your comfy, fluffy, princess Aurora bed and talk about how your day was okay?"

Lucy gave me that look. That 'I'm not feeling that' kinda look.

"Okay fine." I gave in and Lucy screeched with joy then pulled me down to the ground so that I'm on my knees in front of the doll house.

We played for an half an hour or so before she got bored and threw herself onto her bed and fell asleep.

Sleep! I wanted do that too, on my small, uncomfortable, cold mattress that reeks of salt and vinegar popcorn. Popcorn! My stomach rumbled at the thought of food. I was hungry. I walked out of Lucy's Disneyland bedroom, closing the door softly, being careful not to wake her.

On my way to the kitchen, I passed mom's room and couldn't help but to eavesdrop in on her conversation on the phone.

"What do you mean you haven't gotten any updates yet? You said that you had it all under control, that Bumble agreed to do the job." She spoke in a hushed voice.

Under control? Bumble? Who was she talking to? Why was Bumble involved? And what job did he agree to do?

"That doesn't mean it's safe, we need to be certain that he's dead like Elijah ordered."

That who's dead? Elijah?!

I couldn't think straight, I was hungry. I needed to eat. I tip toed through the passage quietly and into the kitchen. I expected the fridge to be empty but surprisingly it wasn't . There was yoghurt, cheese, lasagna, and just so much food. There was even butter! Yes, butter.

I took the leftover lasagna and warmed it up in the oven before sitting down and eating it.

Fancy doll houses and expensive groceries huh? Giving the house a makeover from selling all my clothes and bedroom furniture? Liar, I think to myself as I stuff my mouth with more lasagna. She was doing some sketchy stuff, and by the sound of it, she was working for Mr.Trevor, Luke and Troy's father.

Wait a minute, This sounded like a setup! Bumble being sneaky and Troy miraculously entering my life and being all mysterious. There was some dark shit going on here and I needed to be smart and on the lookout.

"Where were you last night young lady?!" Mom questioned me as she walked into the kitchen.

"I was here mom, but you weren't. It's kinda funny actually that you assumed I wasn't home when you weren't here." I said, making intense eye contact.