𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟽

♫ɪ.ғ.ʟ.ʏ ʙʏ ʙᴀᴢᴢɪ♪

                                       Rᴏxʏ

"We have school, we have to get up baby!" Troy whined.

"In a bit!" I looked up at him, giving my puppy eyes. "Just hold me." I said, snuggling into his chest.

It's been two weeks since... well, that day. There's been lots of changes but I was slowly adjusting to my new life.

Troy and I were officially dating and we lived together in an apartment. It was dope as fuck. I've been growing a lot and doing things that I've never done before, like dates at fancy restaurants and picnics on farms. One of my favorites would be fishing at the Canandaigua Lake while watching the sunset. We've been visiting Ma in New Jersey too and let's just say I've seen and heard all about Troy's embarrassing childhood moments.

Troy's the best thing that's ever happened to me and believe it or not but he was nothing like his dad or Luke.

I haven't told him. I couldn't. He'd blame himself and I couldn't bare that. Another reason was that I felt ashamed. I was afraid I might lose him. What if he started overthinking? It would destroy him and I've caused enough damage for one lifetime.

I felt my happiest with him. It didn't matter whether we were going for a morning jog or if we were just cuddling and rewatching Harry Potter. He made me happy, he made me feel loved. For the first time in my whole life I've found a home, I found a home within him and I didn't want to ruin that.

I started joining these anti sexual harassment programs and groups at school. I didn't talk but I listened and knowing that I wasn't the only one who suffered made it easier.

One's an incident, two's a coincidence and three's a pattern. Four's enough for a warrant.

That shouldn't be applied for sexual assault though. The moment you start to feel uncomfortable or scared, you do something about it. I didn't do anything and I'll regret it till the day I die.

"Look uh... I know you said that you're not ready to talk about everything but—"

"I told you the important bits!" I interrupted him from finishing. Not realizing immediately that I had snapped at him. "So please just stop bringing it up." I added before turning around onto my other side, so that my back was turned towards him.

"Sorry baby. I'm sorry." He apologized, as he spooned me, his warm hand resting on my stomach.

Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ

"What do you mean he doesn't want me dead? What about the accident? And threatening Blake? What was all that about?"

"The accident was Blake's idea, dad knew nothing about it." Luke answered.

"That doesn't make any sense." I didn't believe it at first.

"Think about it. I mean... I don't know what went down between the two of you but he was pissed that night. I remember how he just kept saying that he wanted you to get hurt badly. He wanted you to know what it felt like." Luke explained.

There was a possibility that he could have talked a whole lot of shit that day but he didn't. I know he didn't. He had no reason to lie.

"D-d-did he want you to hurt me again? Did he... did he pay you to rape me?" I asked him while tears formed in my eyes and in that moment I didn't try to stop them from escaping my eyes.

Luke laughed and threw his head back at my question. "Do I have to remind you who my dad is? I don't need money from a Andrew. I have double." He bragged. "I did it because, well... I'm an attention seeker. Dad started spending a lot of time with Blake and I got jealous. I wanted to make a statement. I wanted to prove that I was worth so much more than just some fitness trainer. So, I agreed to crash into you, and having sex with you was just a bonus. Of course, you wouldn't have had sex with me."