𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻

♪ғɪɢʜᴛ sᴏɴɢ ʙᴜ ʀᴀᴄʜᴇʟ ᴘʟᴀᴛᴛᴇɴ♪

                                     Rᴏxʏ

I parked in front of the gym. Luckily for me, Luke had given me a extra key to the basement, just incase I needed to cool down some steam. It was currently 3PM. The gym looked busy. I hoped that Luke wasn't here. I didn't feel like talking. Not today. I jumped off of the motorbike and walked in. Nobody noticed me come in so I walked past normally and immediately headed down to the basement, locking the door behind me.

I threw my bag on the floor as well as my leather jacket then I grabbed some boxing gloves from the shelf and put them on. I felt the rage boil through my veins. I was sick of her, she drove me insane. I hated her!

I stood in front of the punching bag, mom's voice was all I heard, her words echoing in my head.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵!"

I hit the punching bag

"𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂!"

"I hate him too! But I hate you more" I yelled, hitting the punching bag even harder.

I read somewhere that having a toxic mother was worst than a absent father. I agreed.

Even though it was impossible for me to hate her more, I just kept telling myself that I did.

"𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻!"

"Fine by me!" I yelled a third time, hitting the punching bag once more.

I fell to the ground, in exhaustion. I felt tired. I just felt so fucking tired of everything. The tears prickled in my eyes but I couldn't cry. I didn't want to. I took a deep breath and lied down. Tomorrow will be better, I thought to myself. I'll feel better. I just needed some rest.

𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙹𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚢

                                      Tʀᴏʏ

"Yes ma, I know." I agreed with her.

"I'm being serious Troy, focus on your studies, it's your last year, don't waste it on some spoilt brat girl."

I couldn't help but chuckle, ma had always been so worried about me, especially when it came to girls, probably because my reputation with girls weren't exactly the best. I kept falling for the bad ones, the ones who I knew would toy with me. But I was done. I had decided, I wouldn't be falling for girls anymore. Not for a while at least.

"Ma I'm going home to Dad and Luke, I'm going to focus on myself and my school work aswell as my future. No girls! Promise!" I turned towards her, giving her a small smile.

Ma smiled back, her rosey cheeks gleaming. I gave her one last hug before picking up my luggage bag and walking out to my car. I placed the luggage in the trunk of my Ford mustang boss 429. It was mom's first. I remember when I was little and she'd take me for long drives to get ice cream and she always said that someday when I'm older that It would be me taking her for long drives to get ice cream in this car. I missed her. I shut the trunk, then walked to the front of the car, climbing into the drivers seat and starting the car.

"Please drive safely and call me when you arrive at your dad's!" Ma yelled from the porch.

"Love you ma!" I yelled, before driving off.

Today I'd be going back home, back to dad and Luke, but no mom. Starting from Monday, I'll be attending a new high school named Bridgeton high, which Luke had mentioned over the phone. I'm going to work hard, focus on my goals and my future. I'll be honest, I'm kinda dorky and nerdy, well I was until I dyed my hair, got a hair cut, dyed my hair back and outgrew my hair again, started working out more and wearing less colorful clothing. But I can assure you, I'm no bad boy! I'm actually a good guy.. I think. To be honest I just wanted to make mom proud, so that meant I was willing to do my best for her. Just for her.

 Just for her