𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟶

♪ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʙᴇᴀʙᴀᴅᴏᴏʙᴇᴇ♪

                                   Aʟɪsᴀ

"You're late!" Dad yelled at me as I walked in through the house.

"Dad there's traffic after school just in case you forgot, besides I'm only like five minutes late." I explained before attempting to walk away but he pulled me back by my hair aggressively.

"Daddy please, I'm exhausted. Today has been—"

"I don't fucking care! Change into your clothes and get your ass down to the basement!" He screamed horribly into my ears making me shake in fear.

I nodded and he let go of his grip on my hair.

I walked up to my room, fighting the tears that wished to roll down my cheeks. I was stronger than this. I tied my hair up and walked towards my closet, taking out some shorts, a strap sports bra, and my boxing gloves.

I changed into my training outfit as fast as I could then ran down the stairs to meet up with dad in the basement.

"Start." He instructed as soon as I entered the room.

I glanced over to the center of the room where the punching bag and ring was, sighing tiredly.

Here we go again.

"What was that?!" He questioned furiously, his voice echoing through the walls.

"Nothing." I muttered.

I felt scared most of the time, misunderstood and lonely. According to everyone else, I had a perfect life. I had clear skin and a slim body. I had my shit together and I was happy.

Or so I thought.

He stood up and slipped his hands into his boxing gloves then walked towards me slowly. "You know what? You don't need no warm up." He said.

"No dad, I'm sorry. I do need to warm up. I do need to train more. I promise I'll win in the tournament, just like I've won all the fights you've registered me into."

"Warming up and training won't make you a winner! Not in the tournament. You need to find something. Some anger, Some feelings. Anything." He explained before punching me hard in the stomach. "You hate me don't you?!" He screamed at me, trying to channel my anger before hitting me again. "Tell me you hate me!" He attempted to hit me again but I blocked this time. "No, I don't hate you." I said before punching him in the chest, making him fall to the ground. "I just miss you." I whispered softly underneath my breath but he hears me.

I attempted to help him up to his feet but he refused and pushed my hand away. "You're not my daughter, we don't share the same blood, you're nothing from me! Understood!?"

I nodded in response. He snorted then left me alone in the basement, locking the door behind him.

I scoffed in disbelief. He fucking brought it up, that I wasn't his but just a little hopeless girl he found on the street who needed a home, some love and care and at first he had never failed to give me those things, he had never brought it up that I wasn't his real daughter, up until today.

I built up all my feelings and created anger, I started hitting the punching bag, harder with every thud. My blood heating up in my body. I'm the problem! I'm the problem! I repeated to myself in my head. I wasn't angry at him, I was angry at myself. I'm was a burden! I kept hitting the punching bag until I was drenched in my own sweat.

I was a burden.

I collapsed to the ground in exhaustion, curling up into a ball.