(14) The Most Pathetic Excuse of a Kidnapping (14)

Flashback:

"Ahh~ Half-Vampires always makes me shiver inside~" Laito said while tipping his hat. "Are they?" Yui suggests. "Yes, they're like us but these are impure morons." Reiji confirms while crossing his arms. Well so much for going to school....

End of Flashback

Once we got back I immediately grabbed Ayato's hand and made way to my room until I was stopped by Reiji. "Hold on, we know your secret now so there's no need for these silly private conversations." He sternly states while pushing Ayato and I on a lounge chair. "I guess so..." I sigh while making my ghost friends visible. "Beatrix do you mind explaining?" I ask while relaxing on the lounge chair. "Alright." She answers. She then coughs then explains the whole situation to the others as Ayato and I just stare at eachother boredly.

"So, can I tell you something?" I whisper to him while twiddling with my thumbs. "What is it that you have to tell Ore-sama?" He whispers back while glancing round making sure that nobody is listening. "I can't say for sure but, I feel really anxious about tonight. I have a bad feeling.." I sulk while mimicking Ayato's actions. "What are you two whispering about over there?" Cordelia asks while sitting next to me. "Nothing mother!" Ayato shouts before teleporting himself and I away. "Thanks." I say quietly while sitting on my bed.

"So a bad feeling ey? Do you need Ore-sama's protection?" He smirks while playing with a tip of his hair. "It's not that I need protection. I just need to be in the same room as somebody other than Yui so I won't get..... kidnapped." I pout while looking at Ayato head on. "I see... So what you're saying is that you need to sleep in my room so you don't get kidnapped?" He asks trying to confirm my suspicions. "Yes. Although-" "Oh hell no." Cordelia cuts me off while phasing in the room. "Huh?" I question while tilting my head.

"You are not having a sleepover without me!" She exclaims while Beatrix, Christa and Krone come in the room. "Besides, You still need to teach me that game called.... Monopoly was it?" Krone asks while grabbing my phone and googling it. "Yup! In fact the others and I were in the middle of a game until Subaru interrupted. But its okay! We can start over if you and Ayato want to play tonight!" I beam while standing up and going to the door. "I'm off to get my stuff and the game..." I trail before adding in the hallway, "This is going to be so much fun!".
_______________________________________________________________________

"Alright I'm back!" I shout happily in my pyjamas while carrying a bag full of fresh clothes for tomorrow. "What's that?" Ayato asks, pointing to said bag. "Clothes for tomorrow, duh!" I childishly respond while sticking my tongue out. "You're very excited for this.... Ore-sama likes that attitude!" He grins while patting the side of his sofa, motioning me to sit beside him. I sit down and then open my bag to reveal a deck of uno cards. "Oh Ore-sama has seen a couple of classmates play that game! Looks really easy so I'll beat all of you without knowing the rules!" He smirks while snatching the cards out my hands.

"Err- Ayato it's not as easy as you think-" I try to tell him before Cordelia snatches the cards out his hands, giving them back to me. "Ayato, we've never played this so keep your hands to yourself. Stop being cocky please." She scolds with a gritted-teeth smile and angry eyes. "W-Well if you say so...." He flinches while gritting his teeth, probably thinking of every swear word he can think of. "Okay so let me explain the rules!" I shout gaining everybody's attention. This is going to be a long night....

After explaining Uno because I'm lazy af-

"Ah, okay! I'm understanding it a bit more now." Christa innocently agrees while clapping slightly. "This seems like a very easy and quick game.... I'll likely master it by tonight." Beatrix confidently mutters to herself- she kinda looks like Reiji in that pose and action.... Mother like son I guess. "Trust me, it can go on for awhile if we're constantly rotating the players or adding cards or switching colours." I explain while sweat-dropping a bit. "Uno is not a game to be underestimating..." I add quietly while handing everybody 7 cards.