Halloween Special 2020!

(A/N: Hello everybody! Before I begin the special I would like to say thank you so much for the support that this book has given! This book was mainly for entertainment purposes only because when I read other people's Yui's Sister books they alway crack me up. I hope you all are all safe and are having a lovely day/night wherever you are, and most importantly.... Happy Halloween!)

THIS IS NOT CANON TO THE MAIN STORY. IN THIS SPECIAL CHAPTER EVERYBODY THAT HAS PROFILES WILL KNOW ABOUT MONSUTA'S GHOST FRIENDS. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SPOIL THE STORYLINE THEN FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER THEN COME BACK TO IT LATER. THANKS FOR READING!

Whew! I've finally finished the Halloween Decorations in my room! "Sooo.... What do you all think?" I ask my friends known as Beatrix, Cordelia, Christa and Krone. "They're amazing!" Christa exclamims while clapping her hands together. "I agree. The colours are perfectly matching with your black bed covers." Beatrix adds quite impressed with my skills at decorating.

This is the bedroom btw

"Hello. Are we late?" A certain Tsukinami asks while jumping through my window. "Not at all! I'm so glad you guys actually came!" I smile. "Yeah! Nii-san didn't want to come at first but I dragged him here eventually!" Shin exclaims. "Why do you guys jump through my window though? You do know we have a front door..." I sweat drop. "It's not our fault they hate us." Kino remarks not taking his eyes if his phone. "That's because.... Nevermind. I'm not gonna spoil the story." I say. There it is again. The whole this is a story sh*t.

"Well anyways... Please do come downstairs. My youngest son, Reiji has prepared tea." Beatrix invites. "Nooo! Nobody cares about tea Beatrix! Come and eat my cookies!" I exclaim. "You baked cookies?" Kino asks FINALLY taking his eyes off his phone screen. "Yeah! Kanato helped me decorate them but I actually did the baking!" I say. "I'll try them. By the way what are we doing about school?" Carla asks. "Yeah! Nii-san is right! Isn't there a school ball?" Shin replaces Carla's question, which in response he glared.

"No I'm going! And after I'll play Danganronpa!" I say. "Dangan...ronpa?" Carla asks. "Yeah! It's a video game that recently became an anime." I state. Beatrix sighs. "She's addicted to it. It's the latest video game she's obsessed with. It's all about high schoolers being put in a killing game. Weird if you ask me." Beatrix explains. "I'd love to play with you! Who's your favourite character?" Kino asks. Hmm so Kino wants to play with me... "Mikan Tsumiki!" I exclaim.

"She's amazing! She's known as the ultimate nurse and is clumsy... Like, wayyyy to clumsy." I add. "Oh sorry! I started rambling... What are you guys going as?" I ask, generally curious. I want to know what Carla is going as. Hehehehe.... "I.... I will be going as myself." Carla states, but he tensed up which shows that he was lying! "Oh come on." I reply with a sly face. "Now, now Monsuta. There's a party downstairs and we don't want to keep our sons waiting do we ladies?" Krone states, winking at Carla.

He winks back then says "Yes. We shall be going down now." Then he runs off in his wolf form. "Krone... You didn't have to do that." I pout. "Sorry Monsuta. But he is my son and I could tell he was uncomfortable." She states before going off to follow him. "Well! I'm going to the living room to see to our guests!" I exclaim before running away too. Oh yeah? Did I mention that we're holding a Halloween Party? Well, We're holding it at Karlheinz's castle much to the mothers disagreement. But I made them come in the end. Go me!

".....Do we have to do this?" Christa asks glaring at a portrait of Karlheinz or 'Tougo Sakamaki'. "I'm really sorry guys... But I couldn't say no to his offer. Especially since he saved us at the Vandead Carnival." I sympathise. Cordelia sighs. "I suppose... But I can't stand that horrible man. When I was... Y'know? Being a b*tch and everything I hated him then! He sorta knew it too so I had to fake being all 'oh I love you so much~' over him." Cordelia starts to take out her anger on her hair by pulling it but quickly stops when it actually starts hurting.