(8) Dinner, Baking and The Games Room

*Flashback*

"I really need to get used to my mother following me." Ayato says with a sweat drop. "I'm sure you will. Let's go!" I exclaim while holding Ayato's hand and running to the dining room. The mothers and Krone are just sweat dropping while floating behind us and laughing awkwardly because of my behaviour. Well! Better get to dinner. I wonder what will happen since Yui is around.

*End of Flashback*

Lesson Learnt - Dinner with the Sakamaki's is NOT fun. It's awkward as HELL and the sound of knives screeching against the plate is an awful sound. Atleast my friends are with me. Its really hard not to laugh at Krone being naive to this whole 'Girl Group' thing. She's told me about what happened before she died with Cordelia chipping in at the parts she knows. I was legit crying while Ayato was really confused. 

I mean I honestly don't blame him... He still needs to talk with Cordelia in private so I should probably talk to him about that soon. Anyways the next night of school starts soon so I can't wait for that! Yayyy... Nope. Not looking forward to it. I get my test results which is so fantastic I can't even find words to describe my enthusiasm. "Bitch-chan?~ Why aren't you eating? Want me to feed you?~" Laito asks Yui. 

"Laito sit down. It's impolite to stand up without asking." Reiji sternly demands. Damn, This is getting even more awkward. "Haiiii~" Laito chirps. "Hey Teddy... Isn't that a banana ball? Would you like one?" Kanato asks teddy while smashing the banana balls and laughing hysterically. I'm actually starting to be very unsettled. HOLY SH*T THE PLATE IS FLOATING! I REPEAT. THE PLATE IS FLOATING! 

Ayato looks at me with suspicious eyes and a smug smirk. I mouth the words 'It's not be idiot! It's Cordelia! He gets the hint but trys to cover his mouth so he doesn't give it away "Hahaha! That's what you get you piece of sh*t! You've been hurting my ears since you started." Cordelia exclaims while laughing. Ayato can hear her because I learnt how to enable certain people to hear my ghosts... You wanna know how I learnt that? Dont ask me. Ask the author. Wait what?

What author? I need to stop thinking to myself so much. I think I'm spending to much time to myself. "Okay is this a special vampire power or something?" I ask innocently because I don't want people to become suspicious. "Oi! Don't just presume things! It obviously isn't because we wouldn't be surprised!" Subaru yells at me. "Don't yell at the table please." Reiji states. "Tch." Was all Subaru replied with. 

"T-The house is haunted! Quickly! I need to hide." Yui says to nobody in particular. "Oh my god Yui you're an idiot." I state. I give the sign to Beatrix then she trips Yui over making her face-plant the floor. I laugh as well as everyone else which gets rid of everybody thinking about the plate situation. Beatrix sighs before saying, "I wouldn't normally of done that but Yui is a different story." "Hey um... Monsuta?" Ayato asks me. "Yes?" I reply. "I need to tell you something important. Do you mind?" He asks. "Not at all! Reiji may we please leave the table?" I ask Reiji. 

"Alright... But please remember to be in the limo before 7pm." He sternly replies before signing us to go do what we want to do. "This dinner is adjourned. You may all leave" Reiji adds on before teleporting away completely. "Now let's go. I have something important to tell you." Ayato says strictly- Wait what the f*ck... He's never normally this serious. I think it's because somebodys watching~

Ayato grabs my hand then teleports me back to my room. "It's about the book that mother and... My relative who I don't know what to call- sorry. Anyways it's about the book you read. I decided to read it over and since it's about founders I think there's something you should know about then." Ayato says slightly glaring at the ground. "What is it then? Spit it out boy! Ah- Sorry... Im not used to this yet." Cordelia interrupts impatiently while Ayato is flinching.