Introduction

Yoohyeon, a 19-year-old girl, had always dreamed of experiencing a love that was passionate and all-consuming, like the ones portrayed in movies. However, as time went on, she began to grow disillusioned with love, questioning its existence and dismissing it as mere romantic nonsense. But just when she started to feel empty and hopeless, a person entered her life who filled every corner of her heart and soul.

Yoohyeon's journey begins with doubts and insecurities about her own happiness. Even as her relationship with Minji improves and they overcome certain challenges, she continues to harbor irrational fears and delusions. She worries about the potential consequences of opening up about their relationship, such as the impact on Minji's career and the disapproval of her parents. She often tries to handle these problems on her own, attempting to shield herself and Minji from potential harm.

Minji, on the other hand, is a 29-year-old teacher who is viewed as cool, confident, and highly respected by both colleagues and students. From various perspectives, readers will come to understand her internal struggles. Despite her outward image, Minji secretly harbors doubts about whether she has the right to pursue a relationship with Yoohyeon. Past failed relationships have left her cautious, and she questions whether she deserves the freedom and happiness that come with being with Yoohyeon.

Woodz, a 19-year-old character, becomes a source of trouble for the heroines. He is depicted as an egoistic and impudent person who believes he has the right to claim ownership over a girl. He is shocked and angered when his feelings for Yoohyeon are not reciprocated, causing tension and conflict in the story.

Two important characters in Yoohyeon's life are Siyeon and Bora, both 19 years old. Siyeon is Yoohyeon's childhood friend, and their bond is so strong that it goes beyond mere friendship—they are like sisters. Bora, a newcomer to their company, quickly becomes part of their close-knit circle of friends, further strengthening their support system.

Handong, a 28-year-old teacher, plays a dual role as both a mentor and a friend to Minji. Her presence offers guidance and support as Minji navigates the complexities of her relationship with Yoohyeon.

Dami, a 29-year-old character introduced in the later chapters, assumes a pivotal role. She becomes instrumental in pushing both Minji and Yoohyeon to realize that they cannot exist without each other. Dami's involvement prompts them to confront their own fears, deepening their understanding of their love and their commitment to one another.

Gahyeon makes a brief appearance in one chapter, contributing to a specific storyline or adding an interesting element to the plot.

As the story unfolds, readers will witness the growth and evolution of Yoohyeon and Minji's love, their triumphs over obstacles, and their realization that true love is worth fighting for. It's a tale of self-discovery, resilience, and the undeniable power of love to overcome adversity.

Stay tuned for more updates on this captivating journey!

( I am editing the mistakes)