22

We continued to lie, snuggling up to each other and wrapped in a blanket, until Minji broke our silence with a tender whisper:

"How are you, my dear?" she asked, kissing my temple affectionately.

"As long as you're with me, everything's alright," I replied, gazing up at her with tenderness.

"Do you want me to order something? And we can continue the evening, practically without leaving this couch?" Minji caught my eye and smiled.

"Sounds tempting," I whispered, turning to her and moving my hand over her bare belly.

"What would my puppy like?" she squeezed my hand firmly and leaned over me with burning eyes.

"Mm, I would like some sushi, if we're talking about food, and as for everything else, you should know," I playfully said, pulling her closer with my free hand.

"Then we'll order that, and for everything else, we'll have almost an hour until the food arrives," Minji said, smiling, as she moved away from the phone.

After making the call to the delivery service, Minji tossed aside the phone and approached me like a cat. She was still wearing only panties and stockings, and I was wearing only one thing, but it didn't bother us in the slightest, or rather, it didn't bother her, and my burning cheeks only amused her.

"You're so cute when you're embarrassed," she whispered against my lips, pressing her body against mine on the sofa.

"Really?" I whispered, as soon as her lips released me from their sweet captivity.

"Don't you dare doubt it," my Minji replied with a grin, pulling back a little and burning me with a fiery gaze.

"Minji, are you going to meet the courier like this?" I grinned in her manner, stretching out on the couch, and asked.

"Would you allow me to meet anyone like this?" she archly raised her left eyebrow and inquired.

"Only if that someone is me," I said, pulling her back into my arms.

Minji didn't resist; rather, on the contrary, she pressed herself closer to my body. We gazed into each other's eyes.

When did it all start? Now it seems that from the very first meeting, from the first minute, second, her eyes, eternal irony, and care were always with me. It was her that I had been waiting for. I waited, unknowingly, without understanding where it would lead, waiting subconsciously. I don't understand how such happiness came to be, how she took the risk, how I took that step. I don't understand, and I don't want to understand. I just want to live these moments, this opportunity. The opportunity to be with her. If a choice presents itself, I will jump into the abyss after her, jump for the chance to feel her gaze, her breath, her warmth. For her sake—for everything.

Her voice pulled me out of the sweet captivity of my thoughts:

"But you're right, it's time to tidy myself up."

"And someone promised 'the whole evening on the couch,'" I pouted, unwilling to let go of her hand.

"Well, no one is forcing you to get dressed," she whispered, kissing my temple, causing a shiver to run down my spine.

I slid off the couch after her, picking up my clothes. Minji went to the wardrobe, taking out soft pajamas and handing them to me.

"I don't think jeans will be comfortable."

"Thank you. Do you mind if I take a shower?" I asked.

"Of course, go ahead. Just don't take too long. Don't make me miss you," Minji replied, retreating into the bedroom.