8

POV Yoohyeon:

I wanted her to stay, but I didn't want to bother her. The timing of the girls' arrival was a bit off, and I could tell that she wasn't exactly thrilled about it.

Minji sat down next to me on the bed and asked, "Are you hungry?"

"Honestly, I don't feel like eating," I replied, but my response didn't surprise her.

Just as she was about to say something, her phone rang. She stepped out into the corridor to take the call, discussing something with the person on the other end. From the bits I could hear, it seemed she had a meeting with someone. I took that opportunity to slip out from under the blanket and make my way to the kitchen for a glass of water. However, as I entered the corridor, I was met with a surprised and disapproving look from Minji.

She pocketed her phone and followed me.

"I wonder what you're doing in the kitchen?" she said with a hint of irony in her voice, but there was also seriousness in her tone. Her gaze roamed over my body, causing goosebumps to form on my skin.

Although, perhaps it was just the cold making me shiver since I was only wearing short pajamas. As I walked, I hadn't considered that the object of my adoration was so close to me. In other words, I hadn't planned on embarrassing her. But now I felt a bit uncomfortable standing in front of her in my short home shorts and a T-shirt.

"I'm thirsty," I replied, sounding naively and innocently, which instantly brought a smile to Minji's face.

"Go back under the blanket," Minji commanded. "I'll bring you a drink."

I sat down on a chair, not intending to crawl back into bed. I was tired of lying there. However, Minji persisted.

"Kim Yoohyeon, am I not being clear? Go!"

She looked at me, raising her left eyebrow, waiting for my reaction.

"But I'm tired of lying there. Can we watch a movie?" I asked with hope and anxiety in my voice, looking into her eyes.

She pondered for a moment, studying me carefully.

"Okay, but only if you go under the covers now, or at least get dressed. Even I get goosebumps when I see you like that," she said, starting to prepare a fruit drink for me.

"Because of the cold?" I asked jokingly, although I wondered if I should be joking like that with my teacher.

"Go to bed! Otherwise, I will punish you!" she responded playfully.

I obeyed, but before leaving, I added, "You just promise."

Minji turned around with obvious surprise but didn't have time to answer.

Entering my room, I sat down at my laptop and started searching for a movie.

When Minji came in, she grunted in displeasure, placed the tray of drinks on the cabinet, and walked over to me. I tensed a little, although I tried not to show it. She placed her hands on my shoulders and squeezed them, her nails digging into my skin. It was a pleasantly painful sensation. I closed my eyes, savoring the feeling. She leaned in closer and whispered:

"Does the naughty student remember that we agreed on obedience, hmm?"

I froze, relishing the moment. I enjoyed her proximity, her touch, her voice, her whispered words tickling my ear. I was afraid of scaring away this moment, afraid that it would dissolve. I felt my body trembling slightly, and this time, it definitely wasn't due to the cold. I remained silent, but all the air that had built up inside me burst out. I exhaled audibly, and I thought she seemed pleased. Or maybe I was just fantasizing?