37( Please I don't need more surprises)

- Minji, please, is it so difficult for you?" Yoohyeon whined, trying to blindfold her beloved.

- Yooh, it's not difficult, but it worries me. Your surprises always end in disaster.

- This is not true. There were just nuances.

- Nuances? And on February 14, were there also nuances?

The 14th of February.

Yoohyeon has long wanted to spend a romantic evening alone with Minji. Yoohyeon decided to arrange a surprise for her beloved on this romantic holiday. The idea was that after the work Minji to throw herself at her.

To provide the material part of the plan, the girl worked part-time. She liked to feel monetary independence.

Having bought candles, a bottle of wine, fruit, cream, and most importantly, Minji's favorite ice cream, the girl began to embody her idea. To heighten the effect, she also purchased a set of silk bedding, rose petals for romance, and a small portable table for serving food. She bought the latter, hoping to pamper her beloved with breakfast in bed in the future, as well as for the convenience of implementing today's idea.

Arranging scented candles, the girl put on a new set of linen. On one half of the bed, she placed a table with wine and goodies, and the other half covered with rose petals. The first part of the surprise was ready. Next, according to the plan, was the preparation of her own body. After taking a shower, the girl laid down on the bed, applied strawberry cream to her body, creating the effect of underwear, and adorned the tops of the chest and navel with fresh strawberries.

Having accurately calculated the time, the girl was expecting Minji by 6 pm, but as happens in such cases, the woman was delayed. The ice cream gradually began to melt, and the cream began to creep over the skin. Yoohyeon was already visibly nervous when she heard the sound of the front door lock opening.

- Honey, I'm home. Where are you?" Yoohyeon heard the voice of her beloved from the corridor.

- I'm in the bedroom. Come here soon, I have a surprise for you." In anticipation of passionate sex, after the effect produced, Yoohyeon shouted.

A few seconds of waiting, and the door to the room swings open, but it is not Minji who is standing on the threshold. Siyeon, Handong and Bora looked at the girl with eyes round with shock.

- Yooh, I have a surprise too. I told ... "said Minji, pushing aside the frozen friends and trying to enter the room. - Girls ...

The brunette froze and, with amazed eyes, stared at Yoohyeon. The picture was mind-boggling: naked and adorned like confectionery, Yoohyeon, and four women with drooping jaws staring at her. There was silence for one long minute. Handong was the first to come to her senses:

- Your cream has slipped off your right breast," she said with an absolutely serious face, without looking away. Yoohyeon came to her senses and, grabbing the sheet, pulled on herself to cover herself, but because of the weight of the table she did not move. In a panic, the girl jerked her harder, and, not calculating the strength, fell off the bed. On the way, she pulled the sheet from under the table, thereby turning it over in place with all the contents. Yoohyeon sprawled on the floor with a crash, and an impromptu rain of rose petals fell on top of her. It would even look beautiful if it were not so comical. The girls finally got out of their stupor and doubled over in a wild fit of laughter. Minji, realizing what was happening, began to push her friends out the door. When this manipulation nevertheless succeeded, the woman fixed her furious gaze on the unfortunate beloved and slowly, pronouncing every word, asked:

-Baby what have you done here?

- Surprise what you can't see?

- Surprise !? Is that what they call it !?" Pointing at the mess that reigned on the bed, the brunette was indignant." You look amazing but there is still a lot of mess in the room....you soiled the whole sheet with cream .

- And ice cream," Yoohyeon added from the floor. She imagined how it all looks from the outside, and began to amuse this situation.

- And ice cream!" repeated Minji"- Smeared fruit on the bed. Fortunately, the wine was at least closed, otherwise I would have had to sleep on the couch today. And that should have impressed me?

- Wine and ice cream, by the way, are your favorites, silk sheets, and scented candles. But the strongest impression would be when you would lick the cream off my body, "Yoohyeon said with a playful tone smiling and pulled off a piece of the sheet, exposing her intimate parts.

- Kim Yoohyeon, you are like a kid.

- Oh, my desire is far from childish. Come here," the blonde continued to flirt, sparkling with a predatory look. She was not at all embarrassed by the situation that had arisen.

- What? Are you crazy? Get up!, We will have time for that later..." Minji was indignant, coming up and stretching out her hand for help. But the brunette did not calculate the seriousness of the blonde's intentions. Yoohyeon abruptly pulled her hand and the woman, screaming in surprise, fell on the girl. Yoohyeon, without delay, changed their places and was already hanging over her beloved.

- I want you so badly. And right now," Pouring hot breath on the brunette's neck, whispered she, meanwhile already making her way under her blouse with her hands.

Minji closed her eyes, gasping for breath. Yoohyeon felt a slight tremor in the body of her beloved, from which a satisfied smile appeared on her face.

- Yooh... what are you doing? gently moving away from the girl, said Minji.

- I want to kiss my woman," Yoohyeon replied with an insolent grin.

It was evident that the brunette could hardly restrain herself so as not to kiss the girl, but she still pulled herself together.

- Baby maybe later....you have a pretty rich imagination, Kim Yoohyeon," Minji lightly flicked Yoohyeon on the nose.

- You want too much..." Yoohyeon lowered her head in disappointment, but as soon as she had time to repent of this, a low, excited voice whispered over her ear:

- Today in the evening you will be my obedient girl. You can be sure of that. Baby...

- Minji, you have found yourself a sexual maniac," suddenly a voice in the room rang out. Minji instinctively pushed Yoohyeon aside and quickly jumped to her feet. Her face burned with embarrassment.

- Handong, I ... we ... - the brunette explained incoherently.

- Everything is fine! " not at all embarrassed, her friend interrupted.

- Hi," Yoohyeon waved at her with a rather smiling smile.

- Hi," Handong winked at her with the same smile.

***

- Until now, I can't look at the girls in the eyes." Said Yoohyeon

- The girls understand everything. But then, when they left ...

- Had a joyous two hours of spring cleaning in our bedroom. Because of me I know.

- Well, and after ... "Minji drawled.

- Then, you seduced me.

- I remember that...

Hello!

Hope you enjoy it, have a nice week!