39 ( it's been 4 years)

The sun rays were breaking through the loosely closed curtains into the room. I carefully stretched, afraid to wake you up. Minji was sweetly snoring on my arm, nuzzled against my shoulder. All the tenderness immediately awakened in me, thoughts of the past flooded in. I tried to free myself without waking her up, but I couldn't.

- Good morning," I whispered into Minji's hair, kissing it tenderly. 

- Good morning, babe," she replied. She smiled at me with the most precious smile in the world, whispering the words I needed to hear like air. My arms wrapped around her waist, and she held me tightly. A fire ignited within me, demanding only her. I leaned in to kiss Minji's slightly parted lips, and she smiled in response.

- Do you remember the first time you and I lay like this?" Minji asked. I smiled softly, remembering that night.

- It's been a long time. 

- Not so long ago," she looked me in the eye and then at my lips. I drew a line with my finger from neck to chest, making her shudder. 

- It's been four years, baby. 

- Four of the best years.

Time flies by, leaving only a trail of memory behind. We met many difficulties on our way, a lot of joy, but most importantly, we have not lost faith and hope for the best and for the bright. "I love you" I whisper in her ear every morning, making her shudder nicely. Our hands are still intertwined, which means my soul is with me, my future is with me. We wake up together every morning and fall asleep together every night. I kiss her lips, feel her warmth, her heart, and I don't need more to be happy.

Hi, I wanted to make a little surprise with a small but cute chapter!