25(M)

Yoohyeon's POV

Choosing a cafe was an easy decision; we went to our favorite place. Minji looked especially beautiful behind the wheel. She exuded confidence and occasionally cursed at other drivers. Pleasant music filled the car, creating a warm atmosphere. The woman I love was just a few centimeters away, and that was all I needed. I stretched like a contented cat, relishing the blissful moment. Softly, Minji said:

"I didn't properly congratulate you, puppy. I wanted to do it in a more pleasant setting, but it seems we won't be getting to that setting anytime soon," she finished, sounding a bit irritated.

"Sooner or later, we'll get there. Don't worry," I reassured her affectionately.

"I'm really glad things worked out for you today," Minji said, extending her hand with a smile.

"I have someone to strive for," I confessed.

"Do your best for yourself. That would be the right way. And I'll believe in you and support you," she said, looking at me tenderly and with concern.

We stopped at a traffic light, and I found myself pursing my lips while admiring her slender legs. She looked incredibly sexy behind the wheel, and this car... It was in this car that we had our second kiss. Unable to resist, I placed my hand on her knee. She glanced at my hand a few times and then placed her own on top, intertwining our fingers. It sent a tender thrill through me, as if she was holding not just my hand, but my entire soul.

"I want to kiss you..." I mumbled under my breath, only realizing a couple of seconds later that I had said it aloud.

She glanced at me quickly once again, but I could see the slight displeasure on her face.

"Why do you say that when I'm driving? Do you know how hard it is for me to control myself?... Be patient, we'll have our moment later," she added in a gentler tone.

I smiled like a fool. So, she did want to kiss me after all. As Minji had said, ten minutes later, we arrived.

After turning off the engine, we stepped out into the chilly evening. Minji led us to our favorite table and said, "Today, you choose, as I promised."

"Well, students love everything that's unhealthy and tasty," I said with a slightly cheeky look, hoping for a reaction.

"I'll trust the student's choice, then," she responded with a grin.

"Hmm, I wouldn't mind pizza and a cup of coffee. What do you say?" I asked, looking at her for confirmation.

"Pizza it is. As for me, I'll have tea. Anything for dessert?" she asked, gazing at me.

"I like tiramisu," I replied.

Minji didn't say anything but smiled back at me. Just then, a waitress approached to take our order.

"We'll have a large pizza, please, along with coffee, green tea, and tiramisu," Minji said, scanning the menu.

"Would you like the cake served immediately or after the pizza?" the waitress asked.

"I think we'll have it right away," Minji replied, meeting my gaze.

As the waitress left, I couldn't help but say, "I'm an open book for you."

"Is it bad if I can guess your desires?" Minji asked, raising an eyebrow.

"It's nice, but also a little sad. It feels like I don't surprise you," I explained my sadness.

"Baby, you know how to surprise me. Believe me!" she replied, pulling me into a hug.

The waitress returned with our cake and drinks, pretending not to notice our intertwined hands. After she left, Minji remarked with a smile, "Look what you've brought me to. We're not afraid of anything anymore." Her voice was cheerful, indicating her great mood. Meanwhile, I had already started indulging in the dessert. While I enjoyed the sweetness, Minji shared her frustrations about her report.