23

I woke up easily today, feeling cheerful and content as I opened my eyes before nine in the morning. The pleasant sensations from yesterday evening still lingered in my body and brought a smile to my face. However, Minji's absence in bed saddened me. I longed to wake up in her arms, to see her calm and relaxed face, and to wake her up with a kiss. But alas, this incredible woman always did things her own way, leaving me alone in bed.

Without hesitation, I left the bedroom and headed to the kitchen, where I could hear Minji bustling about. As I entered, I noticed her busy at the stove, and the enticing aromas of coffee and fried bacon filled the air. Taking in the scene for a moment, I approached Minji, who greeted me gently:

"Good morning, Yooh. I was just about to wake you up."

"Seems like I sensed it. Good morning, Minji," I replied, leaning into her.

"I hear someone's hungry," Minji said playfully, alluding to the rumble in my stomach.

"We students are always hungry people. Don't forget who you got involved with," I responded, turning her towards me.

"And it makes me happy," she replied, grinning, capturing my kiss, and then whispered softly, "But I love this student."

"And I love you more than you can imagine," I said, looking into her eyes.

Our tender moment was interrupted by the growling of my stomach, once again reminding me of my needs. Minji grinned and motioned for me to wash up. I complied and made my way to the bathroom.

About ten minutes later, I returned to the kitchen, where Minji and a delicious breakfast awaited me. It was nothing extravagant—eggs, bacon, coffee, and cookies—but she had prepared it. Prepared it for me. She had woken up early to do this, and it warmed my heart. And it was absolutely delicious.

"Thank you, it was very tasty," I said once I had finished breakfast.

Minji sat across from me, sipping her coffee slowly. She smiled and said:

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, my dear. Let's get ready. Someone needs to prepare for the exam, and I have a pile of papers to work on."

"Yes, I remember," I stretched and got up from the table.

But Minji grabbed my hand, pulling me closer to her. She ran her slender, cool finger along my cheek, from my cheekbone to my lips, locking eyes with me, and said in a soft, settled voice:

"If you only knew how much I don't want to let you go for even a minute, baby."

"Then don't let go," I said, looking her in the eye. I could feel her heart pounding, and goosebumps covered my skin. I felt her. I felt myself. It was mutual. Mutual, and it was so hard to resist.

"You know I can't do that right now. I won't forgive myself if I become a hindrance to your education," she said, moving closer to my lips.

I could taste the lingering coffee on her lips. I felt like I didn't belong to myself. I haven't belonged to myself since the moment I saw her, since the moment I got to know her, since the moment I accepted myself. Feeling her presence was more important to me than all the ambitions and goals. As long as I have her, everything else will fall into place. But realizing that it would be almost impossible to stop once we started, Minji took a step back, speaking in a muffled voice:

"Let's get ready. Otherwise, I really won't let you go," she said, turning abruptly and starting to wash the dishes.

I stood still for a moment, feeling slightly lost, unsure of where to join in. But my awareness quickly returned. I headed to the room to gather my scattered things from yesterday and freshen up.