16

In the morning, when I woke up, I felt warm hands on my waist. Pleasant memories of yesterday, and most importantly, of the night, immediately flashed into my head. I was so lucky. I was happy to wake up in the arms of this unforgettable woman who hugged me so tightly and tenderly at the same time. Turning over to Minji, I looked into the features of her peaceful and calm face. It seemed like I had been waiting for this all my life. It was this moment.

"How long have you been watching me?" Minji whispered with a smile.

"Are you up already?" I asked in surprise.

"Your loud look woke me up," the woman replied, burying herself in my shoulder.

"Sorry," I whispered in her ear.

Minji smiled and pressed her lips to mine, kissing me tenderly. I wanted to stretch this moment forever, but we both knew it was time to get up, freshen up, and have breakfast. The sun had been shining on the snow for a while.

"Okay, puppy, let's get ready. I still want to take a walk in the snowy forest," the woman said, getting up and heading to the bathroom.

After half an hour of kisses and smiles, we went downstairs, where Bora was making pancakes, and Siyeon was pouring coffee into cups.

"We were just about to go and wake you up," Siyeon said with a smile.

"How was the night?" Bora asked, grinning.

"Great," Minji answered confidently, noticing my embarrassment.

"We're making breakfast here. How about raspberry pancakes?" Siyeon suggested, changing the topic with a smile directed at me.

"Sounds very good," I said.

"What are your plans for today?" Minji asked, sitting down at the table.

"I want to go to the hills, and Siyeon wants to go to the skating rink," Bora answered.

"We thought about skiing in the forest, right?" I asked Minji.

"Yes, if you want, you can join us," my woman said.

After finishing breakfast, the girls went to the hills while Minji and I went skiing in the forest. It was incredibly beautiful. It felt like the ski track was leading us into an unimaginable fairytale where everything was possible. We came across the tracks of an elk and a hare, which filled us with childish wonder. Minji told me various stories and scientific facts about these wonderful animals and various forest plants. Even in winter, the forest was incredibly interesting with a biologist like her.

Back at the house, we continued to smile and hold hands.

"I'm going to take a shower," Minji said.

"I can wait," I replied politely.

"Come on, I know how to wait too," Minji said, kissing me and putting an end to our debate.

Entering the running hot water, I relaxed. Today's walk had exhausted me, and it felt like only the trickling water could restore my energy. When I came out of the shower, I couldn't find her in the room. After changing, I went downstairs.

"I lost you," I said when I noticed Minji.

"I just decided to cook something for lunch," she replied, continuing to move around the stove.

"It smells delicious," I said, approaching her.

"Yooh, I'm going to take a shower, and you watch," Minji said, freeing herself from my embrace.

Half an hour later, the girls returned, tired but still happy.

"Oh, it smells so good. Yoohyeon at the stove? Is this possible?" Siyeon asked in surprise.