♡ Prologue ♡

"P-please, stop!" The slightly smaller male attempted to crawl away, however his current injuries prevented him from getting any distance.

Blood was flowing from the wound he attained on his head, small whimpers leaving his lips as he tried to pushing himself on his feet, until the dark figure stepped next to him; successfully stopping him.

"You kept talking about him, and to him. You were thinking about touching him, weren't you?"

"Please, I-AHHHHH!" The boy on the ground was cut off as he screamed when something kept hitting against his back, he was completely immobilized.

Pain coarsed throughout his body, the aching of broken bones and the sting of different cuts, different tastes mixed in his mouth, irony blood, dirt, he knew this was the end. A complete game over.

"Your first mistake was talking to and about him in the first place." The same voice loomed and echoed around the room. " You should've never even looked his way."

The smaller grounded male couldn't turn his head, he couldn't move. He couldn't see where the other was walking, his eyes were the only thing he could move, his eyes darted around the room at every sound he heard.

"I don't like rivals, so I'll assume you understand what needs to happen now."

The pinned boy whined and whimpered as he felt his body get turned over, he was too weak to fight back, too scared to move, his eyes slowly filling with tears.

"W-why?" He slowly managed to say through a choked sob, causing the towering male to sigh in annoyance.

"Haven't you been listening? You know what forget it, I don't even care."

The smaller looked up at the male, he saw the glint in his eyes, the slight smile...looked so cynical; almost crazed.

All he did was talk about a specific student and the next thing he knew he was bleeding on the ground.

"You're a sick vile creature" He muttered weakly as tears cascaded down his cheeks, the boy's demeanor changing into something more sinister, "What did you say? Would you like to repeat it?"

"You're sick! Vile! Disgusting! You're fucking sick!" The boy screamed, "Do you think for one fucking second that he-" he was cut off by a strong swing of a crowbar.

Jaw broken and dislocated.

"Shut up..." The taller teen spoke, voice no higher than a whisper, as he stared down at the body before bringing his arm back up to strike down again. "Shut up!"

He swung, screaming for the silenced dead body to 'SHUT UP', rage overwhelming his body, not caring about how messy he was being, not caring for how brutal the whole ordeal was.

Blood splattered on the walls with every strike, the cracking of already broken bones echoed around the walls, and the heavy breathing of the one making it all happen.

He stopped after some time, arms tired as he tossed the crowbar to the side, "I'm not sick." was all he said, monotonously, to the deceased, broken, bloody corpse.

'This is love.' He thought to himself. 'I'm in love.'

I love him and he'll love me.

I do this for him.

Everything I do is for him.

No one else will love him like I do.

No one else will look at him like I do.

No one else will be near him.

No one else can touch him.

He's mine.

Only mine.

Because I love him.

And I know he will love him.

Only me.

No one else.

No one.