♡Twenty-Eight♡

A little albino boy walked outside alongside the sidewalk while the other secondary schoolers played in the playground. He was looking around, observing, "None of them," he muttered under his breath, "None of them work."

He continued walking until he heard some commotion coming from a more hidden- garden like part of the school, it was beautiful, a few tress, patches of grass, and to top it off some flowers, every flower from primrose to weigelas, all sorts of flowers he'd never seen before, but near the front were a group of three boys picking on one smaller one.

He could see the smaller boy crying and attempting to fight back while the others were picking apart something made of flowers. Killua wasn't one to just be a bystander, so he stepped forward, "Hey!" He called out successfully catching the attention of the boys, stopping the act.

While he was talking to the others, he noticed how devastated the smaller boy looked as he stared at his crushed flowers, and he felt something in him stir at the sight. After disposing of the boys, he introduced himself, "You're a second year student right? I'm Killua Zoldyck, a third year." He found out the boys name was Gon Freecss, the boy was so cute he couldn't even help calling him pretty.

His pastel green sweater was a little oversized, giving Gon sweater paws as he attempted to recreate the destroyed flower crown with delicate hands and fingers. He had stopped crying, but his eyelashes were still glistening, his lips were in a cute little pout.

This is the one...

Killua smiled as he offered to help, finding it cute how Gon blushed and accepted. This was the one he wanted...

Killua went home that day, running to his father and mother, "Dad, mom, I found him, the one I want to marry."

"Did you, son?" 

"Oh?"

"Yes, he's adorable and the most beautiful human being ever, and he's so sweet. He's the one I want!"

"Do you love him?" His father asked

"Yes, yes I do; I do love him." 

"Then you must go get him." His mother continued. 

"How do I do that?"

"By any means necessary." His parents said. 

Over the next few years, Killua kept the façade of being a star student who was also one of the school's sweethearts, he wanted to have a good image for Gon. He was scared when he and his family moved after finishing the first part of secondary school, but luckily Gon transferred to the same high school as him a year later; he wanted to keep the younger as close as possible.

He studied hard, wanting to do the best of his abilities for Gon, he wanted to make sure he was worthy enough to have Gon as his partner for life. He couldn't talk to Gon as much as he wanted due to their grade difference, so he only admired from afar, but he finally mustered up the courage before one practice when he saw the boy practicing track and field.

He didn't want to frighten the younger by coming off too eager, so instead he kept his cool during every one of their encounters, even though on the inside all he thought about was making Gon his.

There were times when he'd overhear other students secretly crushing on the lower classman, even thinking about asking the brown eyed boy out, and Killua definitely couldn't have that. Both boys and girls, he'd pull the aside before or after class, "I suggest you stay away from Gon," He'd tell them. "Trust me, it's in your best interest to keep away if you actually care about your future, in more ways than one."