♡Eighteen♡

"Attention students, this is a message from the head principal addressing the events from yesterday during lunch period. We do not tolerate reckless behavior, we do not condone actions that depict the students of our school being uncontrolling and reckless, we-"

Gon sat in his chair at his desk as the announcement continued, he didn't bother to listen even as his teacher, Mr. Yama, eyed his students to make sure they were listening. While Gon was just sketching small drawings by free hand onto the lined college ruled paper, writing 'Killua' in pretty, curvy calligraphy, thinking of his long night before.

He wanted to get everything done with with the best friends pair, but he needed to be precise with his actions, thinking everything thoroughly and last time was the end of his preparations.

He got home and immediately went to his computer, making sure he fully connected to the school's security system, smiling happily when he received a message that confirmed his thoughts. He opened a file that lead to a control center looking screen, and on the side was a list of every camera in the school. He clicked on one to make sure everything worked and right on cue, a video popped up of the school in real time, the janitors walking through the halls.

Gon clapped happily, proud of himself for successfully hacking into the school. He explored the control panel for a bit before understanding each option and button; successfully and easily tapping into the system and making it reply footage from earlier that day on repeat and on a timer.

You see, when the students would be dismissed for their next class, the footage on the security camera would play on a timer to show footage of students going to class but it wouldn't be live footage from that day. Or let's say if some students were in the hallways during class, the footage wouldn't be able to show them wondering the halls since its replaying footage from the previous day; that's what Gon intended and successfully completed.

He made other preparations as well, but they'd be for later. The nerve-wrecking part was the fact that he had to carry a few things in his bag to school, some fragile things that would come into play later, but he made sure they were safe.

The day went by like usual, Gon felt fatigued from how late he had to stay up but knew he also had to stay alert for the upcoming events. The dark circles under his eyes were slightly prominent, making him look a tad bit more annoyed than usual, but still managing to keep his usual demeanor.

Then the time where hell seemed to let loose at its usual time; the lunch period. Gon took in a deep breath as he grabbed his bag, walking with the rushed students and exiting the classroom. He moved away from the current of students that formed their way either outside or towards the lunch room, and instead leaned against the lockers near the closest girls' restroom, waiting.

He stood there for quite some time, thinking things over, 'You can do this, you've thought about this countless times, just make sure to be careful and no one will know. You've studied a lot,' He kept reassuring himself, 'Do this for him.' A look of determination set in his eyes.

His demeanor immediately softened when he saw who he needed exit the restroom, "Uzumaki!"

The chocolate haired girl turned around, "Gon?" She looked quite shocked since the boy didn't really talk to anyone. "What's up?" She turned around to give him her full attention.

The boy stepped forward, "I heard about your bet with Kikyo over Killua." Heat immediately rushed to Uzumaki's cheeks, "I-I..uh-"

Gon giggled a bit, "No, no don't be embarrassed." He reassured. "Actually I wanted to help you." She blinked up at him in confusion, "You..want to help me? How?"

"Well, I've actually become good friends with Killua this year, and I've gotten to know on what he likes in a person. So I could help you out, you know, his likes and dislikes to get you ahead."

"Really?" She beamed, pure happiness laced in her tone. "You would help me? Why?"

"Well, why not? You seem like a nice girl, and I think you and Killua would be cute."

Lie

"That's so sweet." She smiled, and Gon put on the happiest face he could muster up.

"Let's go talk somewhere privately, okay?" Gon suggested.

"Okay!" She spoke overjoyed.

Naive bitch...

Gon led through the hallways as Uzumaki followed blindly, too caught up in her own fantasy on winning Killua over to see where she was going. Gon however was attempting to calm his heart down so he didn't act on impulse. Patience he told himself.

They walked only a short distance before entering a small room, "The old music room?" Uzumaki questioned.

"Yeah, it's private so no one will overhear our conversation; don't want rumors spreading you know?" Gon smiled widely.

"Oh, yes of course." She looked over at the window, walking up to it before smiling brightly. "Look, there he is." She pointed at the window, looking at the silvery white haired albino sitting in his usual spot. "He's so amazing." She swooned.

Gon didn't say anything when he walked over next to her, looking down alongside her, "Yeah, he's really something, isn't he?" Gon stared down at his love. "Anyone would be lucky enough to have him." He spoke.

Uzumaki smiled and hummed in agreement, "So, tell me everything about him."

Gon stood up straight, "Oh, it's nothing much, just some simple information like how he'll never be with someone like you or your bitch of a friend." He spoke nonchalant.

Uzumaki snapped out of her trance, "Wait, what-" She was about to turn around but immediately felt a sharp prick on her skin at her neck. Her eyes widened as they averted to Gon, who was looking with a certain darkness in his own eyes, not caring as he pushed the springe slightly forward more before inserting the pale yellow liquid.

Uzumaki whined and was about to pull away, "I wouldn't do that if I were you," Gon spoke in a low almost threatening tone. "Any movement could make me pierce an artery and we wouldn't want that, right?"

She watched the last of the liquid leave the glass vessel and blood system, Gon pulling the needle out swiftly, and covering her neck with a bandage, not wanting to leave any traces left. She collapsed on the floor immediately, pawing at her neck as she felt her body become numb. "You and your friend are fucking dumbasses, you know that right?" Gon snapped as he walked away towards his backpack, hiding the syringe, Uzumaki laying on the floor as she fell into paralysis.

"To think you actually had a chance with Kil is almost humorous." He turned around but this time had more of a sinister, crazed look to him. His eyes wide as he looked down at the pleading girl, "But your friend is still out there, trying to hop on my Killua's dick as fast as she can." His eyes seemed like complete nothingness, empty. "But that's where you're gonna help me; two birds one stone." Gon smiled. "So get your rest cause we have a lot of work to do."

Uzumaki saw nothing but black as her head went limp against the ground, Gon watching everything to make sure she was knocked out completely before moving on. He lifted her body and placed it in a spare guitar case inside the room, luckily being able to fit with no problem. He locked the case up before standing up straight to fix his demeanor.

Taking deep breaths as calmed himself, straightening his jacket and fixing his tie. He turned around and walked towards the window, his eyes practically turning into hearts as he looked down at the other who was munching on some chocolate while watching something on his phone.

'Its all for you, Kil, only you.'

That Friday night, after school, Gon carried at guitar case to his house and down to his basement. The pair were in for a long, long weekend.

-A/N-

Hi

I have no idea how necks work and stuff so if I got it wrong sorry!