♡Twenty-Two♡

Warning

Mentions of suicide

( ♡♡♡ Three hearts will be added as a warning at the start and end of violent parts)

"Aoi? What are you doing here?"

The girl looked blankly at Gon's words, Gon feeling a little...awkward, not knowing what to say next. He gulped, "Listen, if its about the last time we talked, I'm sorry, I-"

"Shut up." She interrupted, Gon's eyes widening in shock. "You..don't know what I've been through." Her entire demeanor was different than what Gon saw last time; she was always giddy and bubbly around him, but now...it was just different.

"You..ruined everything after that day, after all the signals I gave you for years and you didn't even give me a chance."

Gon never knew how badly the rejection effected her; Aoi is a first year student and goes to classes below him and he solely focuses on the student that's above his class, not that he ever cared for Aoi, he's just never seen her this distraught.

"Aoi, I'm sorry but I don't feel the same. To be completely honest, I'm interested in someone else, I-"

"Yeah, Killua Zoldyck"

Gon's world stopped, breath hitched, eyes blown wide.

 How could she have known?

"Um, wha-"

"Don't act stupid, Gon, I know you have a thing for him." She snapped. "You seem to forget that I liked you, I would try to catch a glimpse of you every chance I could, and maybe after that day, I saw you staring at him longer than you should have."

Gon processed her words, baffled. He thought that he was somewhat discrete when it came to KIllua, but apparently Aoi was paying more attention to him than she should have, and he didn't like it when people snooped around in his business.

"Well, yes, I do like him a lot actually." Gon regained his confidence, what's the worse she could do with this information.

On Aoi's end, she looked a little surprised for a moment, but then continued, "You know, for a while I was messed up. Your rejection hurt me, then when I found out that you have a crush on Killua, I became worse. I didn't eat or sleep, I barely focused on my classes. I would ask myself 'What does Killua have that I don't?'" She smirked, almost as if she hit a switch. "But then I thought of you and what you did to me."

Gon felt so confused, and extremely irritated as she continued, "I came to the conclusion that after what you did to me, you don't deserve to be happy. You need to feel what I feel.."

It was Gon's turn to flip a switch; eyes narrowing as he thought of her previous words, "What are you entailing?"

"I think you know exactly what I mean." She smirked, a glint of mischief and abhor in her eyes.

Gon eyes became half-lidded looking at the girl, his eyes seemed darker than usual, "I don't...think you'd want to do anything involving him."

"Or what? What are you going to do, Gon?" She persisted, turning around, looking over at the view. "You can't do anything, Gon."

Gon looked at her closely as she continued talking, taking silent steps towards her direction, "You're just gonna sit back and watch me take your happiness away, just like you took mine. You- wait what are you-?!"

Gon reached down quickly, grabbing the heels of her shoes, using his strength to lift her up and throw her over the railing.

Annoying, stupid bitch...I was nice and warned you.

It happened quickly; a scream then a thud along with a crack. He looked over the edge as he wiped the sides of her shoes with his uniform jacket, taking away his finger prints since he knew what was to come.

He looked down at the body that laid on the freshly mowed grass, emerald green meeting a ruby red. He observed her with no emotion on his face; his neck tilted more towards the side than normal, the bone making itself prominent against the skin. Blood staining her hair as it flowed into the grass, body contorted.

Gon sighed as he placed the shoes onto the floor, setting the scene.

What an annoyance...

Gon sat against the railing next to the shoes, pulling out a piece of paper and a pen. He pulled out the paper Aoi wrote to him, memorizing her writing style, how the lines moved and connected together. He began writing on the clean piece of paper, writing in her exact style, he needed to make sure everything looked like it should.

He cursed to himself since this was so in the moment and not thought through perfectly, but he managed to make everything look like he wanted.

He sat there writing out the note as Aoi, declaring how she can't live with herself and bearing her heartbreak before placing the note just under her shoe. Rising to his feet he took in the evening view.

The sun set on the city, the fluffy clouds being painted a pretty pinkish orange hue while the rays spread through the gaps. Behind him was the blanket of a night sky that the stars trailed behind, the deep blue blending prettily into the purple and orange. The cool breeze running through his hair, listening to the rustling trees that held against the wind.

Gon stood there watching, hoping that it was now his time for love and that he could finally be happy without any disturbances.

-A/N-

Hi, hello, how are you?

Sorry it's short

I know I'm not supposed to make a big deal about this butttttttt I got 1K views!!!! I'M KINDA PROUD OF MYSELF!!! Thank you all so much for reading this!