♡Sixteen♡

To say Gon was beyond pissed was an understatement. He had been making great progress with Killua for the past few weeks, but now these two girls plan on trying to win over the silvery white boy themselves.

It didn't help that they started their flirtatious antics the very next day, and it took all of his willpower to just not pull out a pocket knife, drag both girls to the closet and finish -well end- everything early.

The first girl, Kikyo, talked up a storm to Killua after his basketball practice, complimenting him on his basketball skills.

'Oh my gosh, I saw that throw you did and it was so amazing! You're super good, you practically carry the team with how you play!'

Gon was positive she didn't know what she was saying, but his eyes widened when he saw her trying to be touchy with the older student. Killua accepted the compliments and played them off, almost seeming oblivious to her pursuits, which was to Gon's favor.

It didn't help either that the day after that, Uzumaki decided to make her move on Killua during lunch and had the audacity to sit with him. Killua was always sweet and welcoming so he saw no problem with her sitting with him. She complimented his recent photos that were featured in the school's newspaper, and Gon practically ripped his sandwich in half when he saw Killua blush a little at the praise.

'I saw your photos in the paper, they were so good! Amazing quality and everything! What kind of camera do you use? You know you're super talented right? You would be an amazing photographer.'

He needed to act fast.

Those were supposed to be his moments with Killua, his compliments he was supposed to shower Killua with, but it didn't help since the times he would take opportunities to talk to the elder were now sabotaged by some thirsty girls. Lunch and physical education were the only times he was able to talk to the silver white head since the other was an older student so he had to work with what he had.

He knew he needed to work a lot faster and harder when it came to taking out the pair of girls since they seemed to be wasting no time to win Killua over.

Gon became frustrated during one lunch period and went up to his hidden music room. He sat at his piano, pressing down random keys almost as if they would sound off answers through their tone, but they didn't.

The school had upgraded their security system, adding more cameras and monitors to the hallways ever since the past events the school had been experiencing in case there was any suspicious activity within the school, so Gon would have to think everything through more thoroughly and carefully if he wanted to achieve his goal.

He needed to think more outside of the box all while not gaining any more attention to himself. He had been interviewed twice already and didn't plan on getting questioned anymore. If he were honest, it made him uneasy.

He wanted to scream in frustration, tugging and pulling at his dark strands, he was practically heaving and seething on the piano seat.

Unfair, this is unfair!

Gon grinded his teeth in frustration, Killua's mine, ONLY MINE! Unfair!

The green and black haired boy managed to snap himself out of it, telling himself to think positive thoughts, telling himself to not do anything reckless or else he'd lose his love forever.

Gripping onto the piano, he slowed his breathing back to normal before getting up and walking over to the window, and seeing the familiar cat-like boy sitting at his normal place by the fountain.

Gon could remember so perfectly how he met Killua, he always thought back on it; how he was making two flower crowns, one for him and one for the one he planned on loving for the rest of his life.

He remembers when he was small and asked his mom about her and his dad's matching rings and she said it was to say how they were bound together forever and even beyond that, that they both love each other so much and want people to know that.

Gon ended up squeaking how he wanted rings too for the person he will be with forever but his mother said he was too young for rings, so Gon had decided to make flower crowns.

From that day forward he decided Killua would be the one he'll love and cherish forever...and Killua will return that love.

He sighed as he looked down in frustration, seeing one of the girls approach Killua again and strike up some stupid conversation. Gon could hear her over exaggerated laugh from the second floor he was on and stabbed his nails into his palms out of irritation.

What do I do? C'mon think, Gon!

He turned around, about to walk back to his piano when something caught his eye.

A familiar pair of books that he had checked out of the library, but had read not too long ago; an anatomy and physiology book, and another topic that corresponded with it perfectly. Gon walked over to the anatomy book, flipping it open to a random page.

Chapter 3: The Somatic System

Gon skimmed through the chapter carefully, until an idea popped into his head, looking down at the other book; advanced neuropsychology.

Gon smiled as he leaned against his piano, still holding the book in his hand.

This is definitely gonna be a fun one...

-A/N-

Hello! How are you?

Sorry it's shorter than the chapters usually are.