♡Seven♡

The next day, Gon was slightly nervous, but didn't rouse any suspicion considering what he was carrying in his bag. He was going to continue the rest of his plan after school and he would need to do it fast without attracting any attention.

He continued throughout his day, excelling in every class as usual, but also trying to make sure his plan would work and to make sure nothing would backtrack to him.

Once the last bell rang dismissing the school and to any after school activities, he went to the library to 'study' in order to buy some time until the time came to act. He picked out some of his weakest subjects, or the classes he gets A minuses in; he ended up reading an advanced physiology book meant for 3rd years who took classes for college credit, and a random psychology book that focused solely on the human mind and 'abnormalities'.

He breezed through random chapters, learning a new word here and there, gaining information he may or may not need for the future. If he was being honest, he didn't know what he wanted to do with his future; he's been focused on winning Killua's heart for a little over three years now, he didn't really think of anything except that.

All he ever wanted was to get his Kil's attention, and he accomplished that weeks back when he tripped up and made himself look dumb. He always needed to make sure no one else gained Killua's focus, now that he made himself noticed by the albino, he needed to keep it that way.

He closed one book, running his hand through his hair, getting up to pick out another book, 'How long do these damn clubs last?' He mumbled internally. He returned the book to it's place before picking out another book about advanced computer coding and returning to his previous seat.

He sat, his leg jittering impatiently, dropping his pencil on his notebook after finishing a few coding practice problems. His lips forming into a straight line, eyebrows furrowing as he continued to wait.

His mind went back to Killua and how he would be able to get his attention. Gon always tried avoiding the idea but this year would be his last year to actually win over the 3rd year student's heart; Killua would graduate, and what would Gon do? He wouldn't be able to see Killua, wouldn't be able to watch over him, wouldn't be able to stop others from getting to him. If he and Killua weren't a few months apart, he would be able to graduate with Killua, he would be able to be in Killua's class, he would be able to spend more time with Killua.

That's when it hit him, Gon felt his heart start to race and his breath quicken, his thoughts running a million miles an hour, he felt tears prick the corners of his eyes; what would he do if he lost Killua?

I can't lose him.

He's mine!

I'm the only one that can love him the way he deserves!

He's mine!

MINE!

He was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard a few students begin to chatter in the hallway signaling the after school clubs were beginning to be dismissed.

'Happy thoughts, happy endings, do whatever it takes.'

He quickly returned his books to their proper location before walking to the slightly noisy hallway. He saw students go towards the staircase to the lower level, making sure the coast was clear, he made his way to the baking club's room. He saw a few students walk out of other rooms and waited until they were out of site.

He arrived at his destination, looking through the door window to see if the room was clear and entering. He quickly made his way to the kitchen area of the room in search of an ingredient. Gon knew how to cook and bake, learning from his aunt at a very young age, so he had to pick something that would be used in any type of baking item since he didn't know what that student was planning on making.